• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The length of time this has dragged on for is leading me to believe it wont happen, wouldn't be surprised if it was reported that Chelsea have upped their interest tonight.
That is the most likely outcome. I can feel the dark sith lord at work behind all of this.

strange to go in with such a low ball offer, with clause so high.

We have had similar experience after the kopo affair.

£40 million. Get stuffed.
Screw that fee. If we pay that, every club we approach will know our negotiating tactics are about as good our defence are with set pieces.
No thanks.

£40 million. Get stuffed.
Screw that fee. If we pay that, every club we approach will know our negotiating tactics are about as good our defence are with set pieces.
No thanks.

I think it is 40 million euros. I'd pay it.

Not sure if true but there were some talk about we offering to pay in installments and Shaktar wanting the fee paid upfront.
Will be interesting to see if there is any development reported by the newspapers tonight

Is anyone else feeling the longer this thread gets the less I want this dude?

I did not want him in the first place, but the thread convinced me that maybe this guy will be good - so I started wanting him, but now like you the longer this goes on the more I feel we will lose him because they are talking to some other cunt club in the background who have the means to buy him for the asking price. Sad but true. this is how I feel.

Also I feel like beggars can't be choosers - the lack of quality strikers around the world has got us to a stage where we are putting out 25m-30M for an uncapped player, playing in a very limited league of Europe. Shocking - that we cannot even look to find what we want elsewhere in Europe.

Surely they can't be miles off agreeing a fee. Before they even sit round a table let alone fly to America (If they actually did) you would think there is a realistic belief a deal can be done I can't believe that Ayre would waste his time this way

Surely they can't be miles off agreeing a fee. Before they even sit round a table let alone fly to America (If they actually did) you would think there is a realistic belief a deal can be done I can't believe that Ayre would waste his time this way

Those negotiating could be just wanting a free little holiday at Liverpool FC's expense. Can happen you know - probably true.

Tonight's news was my last hope to be honest, unfortunately nothing, I'll stay camped in here though, because you never know.

Once again, Willian was sold on the last day of January transfer window (after he basically forced the move through). That's probably what's going to happen, unless we walk away first.

I would rather see us stuff 50mil on Suarez than surrender to shaktar's demand.

The merchandise sales of Suarez would probably cover the transfer fee and wages.

I would rather see us stuff 50mil on Suarez than surrender to shaktar's demand.

The merchandise sales of Suarez would probably cover the transfer fee and wages.
Yes, Barca who paid 75m for him a year ago is going to sell him at a loss to us, while his record and performances have been better than when they bought him. Good move.

Flying to America costs less than a grand. Hardly surprising that it happened without anything concrete on the cards. Seems to me like its worth taking a punt on this to talk through a deal worth north of 50 million quid (when you factor in 5 years of wages etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom