• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying to America costs less than a grand. Hardly surprising that it happened without anything concrete on the cards. Seems to me like its worth taking a punt on this to talk through a deal worth north of 50 million quid (when you factor in 5 years of wages etc.)
As if Ayre's ticket is going to cost a grand! He'll be on first class.

Msty ‏@KloppMagic 3h3 hours ago
Alex Teixeira with a liverpool fan in U.S and he has said he wants to join, please just win today and sign him @LFC
CZnp0ZrWwAEIMP4.jpg

I'd be surprised if we went for Sporar. He's quick enough and young enough to develop, and in many ways looks like a German-esque centre forward. He'd also cost significantly less, but he is more of a risk in that he could really struggle to adjust to this level. He's a decent finisher but far from the end product.

Today has to be the day, come on LFC, we've given it two days to fester a little and let Teixeira tell Shaktar that he wants out, now hit them with that tempting second bid at £30million plus add ons.

Today has to be the day, come on LFC, we've given it two days to fester a little and let Teixeira tell Shaktar that he wants out, now hit them with that tempting second bid at £30million plus add ons.

Think this will go to the wire, deadline day, fax machines, the whole shebang.

It's all about that training, maybe he's heard about Achterberg?

P.s, I know DM posted this earlier, but I couldn't post just the image with the text!

Every time I read a story about a player we're trying to sign unofficially saying he wants to come to Liverpool, I can't help be reminded of this:

stewart-downing-liverpool-scarf4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom