• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of her before, anyone know if she's usually reliable with this sort of thing? Working for goal isn't a great start.

He is our number one target isnt he ? Just sell you fuckers then we can close this thread and talk about how hard march will be for us.

No new bid from Liverpool for Teixeira

I’m told there has been NO new bid from Liverpool for Shakhtar Donetsk attacker Alex Teixeira.
Some reports had suggested the Reds had upped their offer for the prolific Brazilian from £24million to £28million.
As reported yesterday, the ECHO understands there is still a big difference between the two clubs’ respective valuations of the player with Shakhtar demanding close to £40million.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...s/liverpool-fc-news-transfer-rumours-10782470

Melissa Reddy is a regular on the Anfield Wrap and has broken a few stories recently.
She has contacts somewhere seemingly.

Looking like Pato to Chelsea on loan and Griezmann to United.

Here we are dicking about with a totally unproven guy for 30+M GBP.
*Holds head in hands and weeps*

A woman with pouty lips hanging around footballers, can I'm sure suck some information out players and managers. Trust her lips....

Looking like Pato to Chelsea on loan and Griezmann to United.

Here we are dicking about with a totally unproven guy for 30+M GBP.
*Holds head in hands and weeps*

Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann says he has no desire to leave Spain. (Source - Telefoot)

So true 30M+ buys have not produced for us. We need to spend 50M now.

How many have we had? Benteke and Carroll? That's a whole two. After that it's Firmino, who is starting to come good. The fees aren't the issue, our best players have rarely been the bigger buys, it's the fact we don't do our homework on players and we've got a really fucking stupid committee setup.

The length of time this has dragged on for is leading me to believe it wont happen, wouldn't be surprised if it was reported that Chelsea have upped their interest tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom