• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Match - RB Leipzig - Weds 20:00

Ok - I called myself Moron - but be honest do any of you get confused between this team RB Liepzig and that other Austrian team Salzburg ? - I always need to think for a few seconds before thinking about the right team.

Ok - I called myself Moron - but be honest do any of you get confused between this team RB Liepzig and that other Austrian team Salzburg ? - I always need to think for a few seconds before thinking about the right team.
No.

One is called Salzburg and the other Leipzig. One plays it’s football in Austria, the other in Germany. It’s pretty straightforward.

They have 2 of the same traits, both under one ownership model and both absolutely fucking shite.

No.

One is called Salzburg and the other Leipzig. One plays it’s football in Austria, the other in Germany. It’s pretty straightforward.

They have 2 of the same traits, both under one ownership model and both absolutely fucking shite.
Also both will be overseen by Mr. Klopp, but only the Austrian one is (for now) coached by Mr. Intensity.

I think the most confusing part for me is that they are obligated to pretend than RB stands for something other than Red Bull.

Leipzig are currently second in the Bundesliga and they're unbeaten this season. It's not an easy game.

I'd start the following.

Kelleher

Trent
Konate
Van Dijk
Robbo

Gravenberch
Macca
Jones

Salah
Nunez
Diaz

you are not alone with this

Leipzig are currently second in the Bundesliga and they're unbeaten this season. It's not an easy game.

I'd start the following.

Kelleher

Trent
Konate
Van Dijk
Robbo

Gravenberch
Macca
Jones

Salah
Nunez
Diaz
yes it fucking is. German league is shite.

Well here's a terrible update:

No Jota, Bradley, Chiesa or Elliott in team training today.

However, Nyoni and Morton were there, which should be quite obvious by now.
Edit. Also Endo.

Terrible only in the sense that we might be limited in rotation. I guess Slot will look to the league cup to do that.

Well here's a terrible update:

No Jota, Bradley, Chiesa or Elliott in team training today.

However, Nyoni and Morton were there, which should be quite obvious by now.
Edit. Also Endo.
Well we all know Elliott is on the way back but a few weeks away, we all know Jota is having a scan and will be out for 2-6 weeks depending on the result. Bradley we read about today so yeah of course he's not there. What about Ali? Obviously way too early to resume training but what's the latest?

I expected Chiesa to be there - I want to see more of him.

Well we all know Elliott is on the way back but a few weeks away, we all know Jota is having a scan and will be out for 2-6 weeks depending on the result. Bradley we read about today so yeah of course he's not there. What about Ali? Obviously way too early to resume training but what's the latest?

I expected Chiesa to the there - I want to see more of him.
You’ll be waiting a long time for the gelato version of Keita.

This past year Jota has been injured because he's been "people's elbow'ed" twice. Against Brentford last season and now Chelsea.
It's not like Keita who seemed to get injured from a gust of wind.

FYI people's elbow:

o6cstc.gif

This past year Jota has been injured because he's been "people's elbow'ed". Against Brentford and now Chelsea.
It's not like Keita who seemed to get injured from a gust of wind.

FYI people's elbow:

o6cstc.gif

It upsets me that there might be people who can't SMEEELLLLLLLLLL....

WHAT THE ROCK

IS

COOKIN

Back
Top Bottom