• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 34 (Postponed) - Other Games (14/15th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when it was US, not the arse, who were sitting inches from the tele, watching Leicester somehow miss an equalizer with seconds left, in 2019? Remember how, for a split second, we saw Vardy with a clean shot, and we really, genuinely thought "We're gonna win the fucking league!!!!", until he missed..? Remember that split second of pure joy, pure elation, followed by the most gut-wrenching feeling since Stevie slipped..?

That's how EVERY single Arse fan felt just then....

Poor bastards.

100% this.. and when we try and say to them what will happen the shite we get back from their fans is unbelievable.

Even last night one said to me "they are only human.. they have to slip up sometime..."

Bless.. a wry smile and an inward knowing chuckle to myself about the inevitable.

Newcastle started well but dropped a gear or two. Scum get better and take the lead. Now I think Gordon should’ve had a pen. At Old Toilet not given. There’s a surprised. Now Newcastle have one cleared off the line. Been a better game than I expected.

Newcastle started well but dropped a gear or two. Scum get better and take the lead. Now I think Gordon should’ve had a pen. At Old Toilet not given. There’s a surprised. Now Newcastle have one cleared off the line. Been a better game than I expected.
Gordon goes down very easily normally but in that instance he has well clipped by Amrabat.
It was very much a penalty but VAR hides behind the clear and obvious error line to do nothing.
Except of course when the want to drag play back two minutes to a incident that nobody thought was a penalty and nobody claimed for a penalty like the one that Quansah gave away against ????

also i thought jonny evans went to school with moses, what’s he doing in their team?

Blatant pen not given to Brighton v Chelski.
Proper contact on Adingra from Gusto and ref waves it away.
If that wasn't a clear and obvious error, God only knows what is.
VAR should have told him to view replay.

Refs are definitely the problem, not VAR.
Not saying there are any fuckup in Europe but system definitely works much better and faster there.

Bin the PGMOL crew and keep VAR I say.

Gordon equalises for Newcastle. 1-1

Good news, there’s a great chance Norwich won’t be coming up. Bad news, there’s a chance Leeds will.

Leeds 3-0 up after 40 minutes.

Of the teams that are left, let's just hope Southampton do it.

The mistakes from Norwich have been Sunday league bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom