• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match day 34 (Postponed) - Other Games (14/15th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey Moore coming on.

Genuinely sounds like a kids book character

Hope they can get a 3rd and 4th now the pressures eased a little

Lucky lucky City. That's what you need to win a title. Son would have been odds on to score, misses and now Doku does a double back flip (still a pen), his second of the night, to win it.

The Spurs players doing a lap of honour with their families after the Burnley win sums them up to a t.

We're witnessing the best team of the Premier League era.

The best team ever is another debate. Don't think City has reached the heights of our team in the late 70s - early 80s.

Remember when it was US, not the arse, who were sitting inches from the tele, watching Leicester somehow miss an equalizer with seconds left, in 2019? Remember how, for a split second, we saw Vardy with a clean shot, and we really, genuinely thought "We're gonna win the fucking league!!!!", until he missed..? Remember that split second of pure joy, pure elation, followed by the most gut-wrenching feeling since Stevie slipped..?

That's how EVERY single Arse fan felt just then....

Poor bastards.

Remember when it was US, not the arse, who were sitting inches from the tele, watching Leicester somehow miss an equalizer with seconds left, in 2019? Remember how, for a split second, we saw Vardy with a clean shot, and we really, genuinely thought "We're gonna win the fucking league!!!!", until he missed..? Remember that split second of pure joy, pure elation, followed by the most gut-wrenching feeling since Stevie slipped..?

That's how EVERY single Arse fan felt just then....

Poor bastards.

God that's just made me hard

I utterly hate giving plaudits to a team that cheated their way to the top. They should be ignored and derided never vaunted.
They might have cheated...well they definitely cheated...money wise.
But on the pitch, they've built an incredible machine. I thought Chelsea 2006-2009 would be the worst we've ever seen but this team has taking it to different heights.
The only thing they haven't done is go a season unbeaten.

They might have cheated...well they definitely cheated...money wise.
But on the pitch, they've built an incredible machine. I thought Chelsea 2006-2009 would be worst we've ever seen but this team has taking it to a different height.
The only thing they haven't done is go a season unbeaten.
Fuck 'on the pitch'! If they had played by the rules as we did then they wouldn't have that team on the pitch. They would be Newcastle.

I utterly hate giving plaudits to a team that cheated their way to the top. They should be ignored and derided never vaunted.

I have this exact argument with my good mate, who's been a citeh fan since childhood - He went to college there in the 90s, and he genuinely supported them through thin and now thick...

There is no denying their greatness. It is beyond argument. And I never hated them when we didn't know of the cheating... I just thought us incredibly unlucky to come up against the richest team ever, and that winning ANYTHING against them is a remarkable feat. I didn't begrudge them their success. That was then.

Now, they are nothing but cheats, who's greatness, though still undeniable, is 100% down to their cheating. That, too, is beyond argument. They couldn't do what they do on the pitch had the cheating not put them in position to do so. So, remarkable a team as they are, they deserve nothing but ridicule and derision. Everything they've won since the date of the very first charge should be stripped from them, and they should be given the football version of the death penalty.

I always hated the scum, but they didn't cheat. They were just better than everybody. These cunts are just cheats. They deserve nothing.

Both teams to lose on the final day for the lols.

Better yet City to lose and Arsenal to miss a last min pen to win the game.

City win it and will mean nothing.
Just like no one really cares about their treble last season, they can scream and shout but it's nothing like United 1999 Treble. City winning it is like default and null, Arse winning it will mean something else. So it doesn't matter how many trophies City between now and Pep leaving, no one outside of City gobbies will ever mention it, I can deal with it.

I see poor Ange is moaning about the lack of application or something.
Have a look at your wide open tactics then you divvy

I see poor Ange is moaning about the lack of application or something.
Have a look at your wide open tactics then you divvy
He’s a chancer. I’ll bet he will be having a summer BBQ down under for his Christmas dinner. Getting in the Kangaroo meat from his redundancy package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom