• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Masher agent to hold talks with Barca today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Masher done one of these?

nz51rp.gif

[quote author=Paddy link=topic=34210.msg890928#msg890928 date=1245346410]
Fuck me.
[/quote]

I know man...the girl on the far right is dayum....

[quote author=Roger REDerer link=topic=34210.msg890960#msg890960 date=1245349293]
[quote author=Paddy link=topic=34210.msg890928#msg890928 date=1245346410]
Fuck me.
[/quote]

I know man...the girl on the far right is dayum....
[/quote]
Good spot sir. She is dayum for sure. Tevez on the other hand...

[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=34210.msg890708#msg890708 date=1245331781]
Lucas doesn't lose the ball because he shows no ambition with it.

[/quote]

Utter rubbish.

Say what you like abotu Lucas, and plenty have, but he is good with the ball at his feet, and he does look for the forward pass.

Some people just fabricate shite to suit their agenda.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=34210.msg891104#msg891104 date=1245369073]
[quote author=Squiggles link=topic=34210.msg890708#msg890708 date=1245331781]
Lucas doesn't lose the ball because he shows no ambition with it.

[/quote]

Utter rubbish.

Say what you like abotu Lucas, and plenty have, but he is good with the ball at his feet, and he does look for the [size=20pt]sideways[/size] pass.

Some people just fabricate shite to suit their agenda.
[/quote]

*nods*

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=34210.msg891111#msg891111 date=1245369880]
I honestly wonder what game people watch sometimes.
[/quote]

Has the winder been wound?

But what about the prospect of losing Javier Mascherano?

TORRES: Javier loves it at Liverpool - that is all I can tell you. In the summer people like to make a lot of noises about world-class players - and Javier is a worldclass player. He has said himself that he is very happy at Anfield and there is no reason for him to want to leave.

Real Madrid threaten to sideline Arjen Robben if he does not leave
• Madrid want to recoup £30m for former Chelsea winger
• Pérez still in the chase for Liverpool's Xabi Alonso
Sid Lowe in Madrid guardian.co.uk, Thursday 18 June 2009 22.04

Real Madrid have warned Arjen Robben that they are prepared to leave him out of their squad next season if he refuses to leave the club this summer. The Dutchman is not keen to leave the Santiago Bernabéu and his father responded to reports of a move to Tottenham Hotspur by insisting there was "no way" his son would sign for the White Hart Lane club. But Robben has been left in little doubt as to his position at Madrid.

The club's director general, Jorge Valdano, has admitted: "It would be better if Robben listened to the offers coming in for him." And it has now emerged that he has threatened the Dutchman with the possibility of being banished to the stands in a World Cup year if he insists on staying. Robben risks being left without a squad number and not being registered for La Liga or the Champions League.

Madrid consider Robben too injury prone to stay at the Bernabéu and have earmarked Bayern Munich's Franck Ribéry to occupy his position on the left of the attack. The club's adviser, Zinedine Zidane, has said that Madrid "will do all we can to sign Ribery". Although sources at the club play down its significance, Robben is not helped by his status as Ramon Calderon's marquee signing – the one promise the former president kept.

However, the central reason for wanting to sell Robben is financial, as Madrid seek to recoup some of the money spent on Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka and to raise cash to make more signings this summer. Madrid already have 30 players in their squad and plan to sign as many as five more, with the president, Florentino Pérez, tonight claiming the transfer of David Villa was "just a matter of time". Spanish league rules allow for only 25 first-team squad members.

That has left Madrid looking to offload as many as nine current players and Robben is top of the list. He is the one expendable player for whom Madrid believe they can command a major fee. He joined the club for £24m from Chelsea two years ago and Madrid remain hopeful that, after an impressive second half to the last campaign, he could bring in as much as £30m.

Madrid will have been encouraged in their pursuit of the Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso after he failed to dismiss suggestions that he was looking to leave Anfield. Asked by the Cadena Ser radio station if he would be disappointed having to stay at Liverpool next season, he responded: "I can't answer that question." To which the interviewer replied: "And with that you have said it all."

Meanwhile Barcelona have met representatives of Alonso's current midfield partner, Javier Mascherano. A two-hour meeting was held between Mascherano's agent, Walter Tamer, and Barcelona in the Rey Juan Carlos I hotel in the Catalan capital. Barcelona, however, believe the ball is in Liverpool's court and Rafael Benítez says the Argentinian is not for sale

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=34210.msg891128#msg891128 date=1245374564]
Real Madrid threaten to sideline Arjen Robben if he does not leave
• Madrid want to recoup £30m for former Chelsea winger
• Pérez still in the chase for Liverpool's Xabi Alonso
Sid Lowe in Madrid guardian.co.uk, Thursday 18 June 2009 22.04

Real Madrid have warned Arjen Robben that they are prepared to leave him out of their squad next season if he refuses to leave the club this summer. The Dutchman is not keen to leave the Santiago Bernabéu and his father responded to reports of a move to Tottenham Hotspur by insisting there was "no way" his son would sign for the White Hart Lane club. But Robben has been left in little doubt as to his position at Madrid.

The club's director general, Jorge Valdano, has admitted: "It would be better if Robben listened to the offers coming in for him." And it has now emerged that he has threatened the Dutchman with the possibility of being banished to the stands in a World Cup year if he insists on staying. Robben risks being left without a squad number and not being registered for La Liga or the Champions League.

Madrid consider Robben too injury prone to stay at the Bernabéu and have earmarked Bayern Munich's Franck Ribéry to occupy his position on the left of the attack. The club's adviser, Zinedine Zidane, has said that Madrid "will do all we can to sign Ribery". Although sources at the club play down its significance, Robben is not helped by his status as Ramon Calderon's marquee signing – the one promise the former president kept.

However, the central reason for wanting to sell Robben is financial, as Madrid seek to recoup some of the money spent on Cristiano Ronaldo and Kaka and to raise cash to make more signings this summer. Madrid already have 30 players in their squad and plan to sign as many as five more, with the president, Florentino Pérez, tonight claiming the transfer of David Villa was "just a matter of time". Spanish league rules allow for only 25 first-team squad members.

That has left Madrid looking to offload as many as nine current players and Robben is top of the list. He is the one expendable player for whom Madrid believe they can command a major fee. He joined the club for £24m from Chelsea two years ago and Madrid remain hopeful that, after an impressive second half to the last campaign, he could bring in as much as £30m.

Madrid will have been encouraged in their pursuit of the Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso after he failed to dismiss suggestions that he was looking to leave Anfield. Asked by the Cadena Ser radio station if he would be disappointed having to stay at Liverpool next season, he responded: "I can't answer that question." To which the interviewer replied: "And with that you have said it all."

Meanwhile Barcelona have met representatives of Alonso's current midfield partner, Javier Mascherano. A two-hour meeting was held between Mascherano's agent, Walter Tamer, and Barcelona in the Rey Juan Carlos I hotel in the Catalan capital. Barcelona, however, believe the ball is in Liverpool's court and Rafael Benítez says the Argentinian is not for sale
[/quote]

Yeah, just read that. That's not the sort of noises we'd hope for form Alonso.

I'd say he's almost certainly off after the Confedertions Cup finishes.

Either that, or he's giving it some of the 'two can play that game' shit after Rafa's misgivings last summer.

Xabi's not stupid. He knows we want him, and he knows his valuation. I'd say he's keeping his options open.

I'll be raging if he leaves though.

[quote author=Ryan link=topic=34210.msg891144#msg891144 date=1245385318]
Either that, or he's giving it some of the 'two can play that game' shit after Rafa's misgivings last summer.

Xabi's not stupid. He knows we want him, and he knows his valuation. I'd say he's keeping his options open.

[/quote]

Surely he'd be stupid to play games with Benitez though.

I think Alonso just doesn't want to be seen as the bad one in all of this, by stating that he wants to leave.

Unless he's angling for a pay rise, he's doing himself no favours by making cryptic "will he, won't he" statements.

[quote author=StevieM link=topic=34210.msg891152#msg891152 date=1245386124]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=34210.msg891144#msg891144 date=1245385318]

[/quote]

Surely he'd be stupid to play games with Benitez though.

[/quote]

Maybe he really does want to leave and is giving Benitez a touch of his own medecine?

That's the way it seems. What goes around comes around I guess.

I have to admit my love for Xabi is fading rapidly

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=34210.msg891174#msg891174 date=1245391319]

I have to admit my love for Xabi is fading rapidly and fondness for Lucas is growing slowly but surely
[/quote]

Sheesh ...

[quote author=LeTallecWiz link=topic=34210.msg891176#msg891176 date=1245392320]
[quote author=Rosco link=topic=34210.msg891174#msg891174 date=1245391319]

I have to admit my love for Xabi is fading rapidly and fondness for Lucas is growing slowly but surely
[/quote]

Sheesh ...
[/quote]

hahaha

[quote author=Y1 link=topic=34210.msg891205#msg891205 date=1245399026]
How sad is that. We only now have Lucas.

[/quote]

That really would be a shite state of affairs to be in. At least rebel will be happy though.

Sorry, did I say 'happy'? I meant 'mental'.

How can anyone display their affection for Lucas with the impending snatching of Xabi & Javier from our family?

'Im getting mixed messages, funny text messages, shoulda left it, feel a right prick, feeling sharp pains in my left tit'

Wantaway Liverpool midfielder Mascherano set for Barca in £35m deal
By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 10:41 PM on 19th June 2009
Comments (0) Add to My Stories Javier Mascherano is set to leave Liverpool, with Barcelona preparing a £35million bid.
The Argentine, 25, has told boss Rafael Benitez he needs to leave because his wife, Fernanda, is reluctant to return to England.
Midfield enforcer: Losing Javier Mascherano would be a huge loss for Liverpool

More...Liverpool flop Dossena set to discover whether Juve will offer escape route
Benitez frustrated as Pompey accept last-minute £18m Chelsea bid for Johnson
Club-by-club guide to every summer transfer in the Premier League
AC Milan meet with Barca as Italians line up rival bid for Man City target Eto'o

Sportsmail exclusively revealed earlier this month that the midfielder was unsettled but Benitez had hoped to persuade him to stay.
However, Fernanda is pregnant, has returned to South America with their daughter Iola and does not want to fly back.
Benitez is understanding but still wants at least £35m for his midfield enforcer.
Mascherano's agent, Walter Tamer, held talks on Wednesday with Barca general manager Raul Sanlehy and sporting director Txiki Begiristain, who will offer around £20m plus possibly striker Bojan Krkic.

£40m and it's a done deal... use £10m immediately to land Javi Martinez, and all will be right in the world again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom