• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. There's a long way to go yet.

We need to keep VVD & Allison fit, or prove we can win games in their absence, neither of which is guaranteed by any means, so I refuse to hope at all until its mathematically impossible for us to lose it.

We need to keep VVD & Allison fit, or prove we can win games in their absence, neither of which is guaranteed by any means, so I refuse to hope at all until its mathematically impossible for us to lose it.
This.. can you imagine. 10 points ahead and lose the league?

We'd take another 30 years to recover.

That said.. I refuse to entertain the idea we are favourites until we are 3-0 up on the title winning game with 3 minutes left.

Then I might believe.

I was DA signed up member though at the start of the season.

Win this and we have what a likely 9pt lead unless spurs drop points ? That's fuck all given were only half way through the season , we need attacking reinforcements in Jan , whats 50m if it's gets us quality cover that wins us the league should we lose an attacker to injury ?

I think if we were to beat Man City it could prove to be quite a psychological blow to them and they could well believe that they are no longer capable of winning the league.
A win for them however but probably fully restore their belief and it could need a near record points total to beat them to the title

The only table we have in Norway is the one starting from when 20LEgend became manager of the biggest and bestest club in the world. We are currently top but only until United have played their match.

I'm with you all the way on this big guy... exactly how we should all think so that we don't all commit mass suicide if things go completely wrong. There are just so many games to go and those relegation bound teams will fight for their PL existence towards the end. This game is just what it is - another game that we could do without losing.

'Pep: De Bruyne a doubt for Liverpool'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11595107
giphy.gif

As the season progresses, I'm noticing my trembling is going up my body. It's no longer in urethra, but in both kidneys. Theyre rattling all the stuck shite out over this game.

I just hope Fernandinho is put in his place in this game. He's a dirty dirty cunt.
I hope Silva opens his mouth and VvD destroys him - he's one of the moaniest cunts out there.
MASSIVE test of where this team is. They came to draw at Anfield and probably should have won.
They will be playing for a win Thursday which will play into our hands.
Let'S FUCK them right up.

I just hope Fernandinho is put in his place in this game. He's a dirty dirty cunt.
I hope Silva opens his mouth and VvD destroys him - he's one of the moaniest cunts out there.
MASSIVE test of where this team is. They came to draw at Anfield and probably should have won.

I wouldn't want to resort to Mourinho or Ferguson tactics but now would be a good time to get a few quotes in the news about how dirty Fernandinho is and how referees are allowing him to cynically prevent the opposition from playing football.

I thought Fernandinho was out of this game ? Just checked Physio and it says he's a slight doubt with expected return 30th Dec. I would love him to be out, they have no other DM and he's a bigger miss than De Bruyne.

Physio:
De Bruyne expected return is 3rd Jan.
Gundogan defiitely out.
Jesus a slight doubt with expected return 30th.
Kompany a slight doubt with expected return 30th.
Mendy, Bravo and Mangala all definitely out.

Hopefully they get it over with very early on and then ease off the gas. Getting bummed for twenty odd minutes is something we can recover from, even if the league is gone we can dust ourselves down and have a go at the champions league or fa cup. However, getting bummed mercilessly from the first minute to the last will almost certainly shatter our confidence and result in a total collapse of the season.

Boss. He is needed in this game.
We are a top side, but we don't have too many leaders.

What we do have are lots of naïve young players who will be reading what guardiola has just said about us being the best side in the world, think that is his genuine opinion, and let it go to their heads.

I think we’ll drop Fabs in this one, also bringing back Millie who will have the City crowd pepping him up.

————Alisson————
TAA—Lovren—VVD—Robbo
———-Gini—Hendo———
————-Milner—————
Salah—-Si Senor—-Mane

I would actually personally have Favs starting but i guess this is a game that requires calm heads in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom