• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reserves and youth 24/25 season

It's an unstable team. Players are being left out as they may be going out on loan or sold.
I saw a few games, it's not just unstable, it's bad. They're in the process of rebuilding, the best players have left or play sporadically since they've been promoted to the first team.

They've been getting a lot of lessons lately
7-8 of the players last night were 17/18 tbf, wouldn't expect much from them, especially when the most talented player is.....Kone Doherty who was on the bench.

Some of the goals we've given away have been comical individual errors.

It's an unstable team. Players are being left out as they may be going out on loan or sold.
No Beck, Chambers, Scanlon, Mrozek, Koumas, Gordon, Doak, Danns, Nyoni, Mcconnell. Bobby, Blair, Musliaowski Frauendorf all moved on. Baj Quansah Bradley all eligible to play, with the first team.

We haven't really brought anyone of note to fill the gaps besides 2 16 year olds who I'm guessing will spend a year with the u18s.

Nice goal by Balagizi after great work by Morisson, that’s what Szobo should’ve done yesterday.

Morisson again testing the keeper after winning the ball back from the high press.

1-1. Poor mistake by the CB Lucky punished, dwelled too long on the ball looking for the switch.

This keeper, Miscuir, is fucking woeful.

2-1 up, sheer quality goal. First the run by Balagizi, that was a Grav like surge forward. Gives it to Morrison edge of the box who shifts it onto his weaker foot and finds the bottom corner. Loved that!

My first question would be did you watch the full game or did you just watch the highlights KB posted?
Highlights - but since they didn't score outside of those highlights, what mistakes did he make that were so heinous to deserve your rating?

Highlights - but since they didn't score outside of those highlights, what mistakes did he make that were so heinous to deserve your rating?
So how can you question me 2 days after when I was posting whilst watching the game? Maybe those 2 good saves came after the fuck ups he was getting away with that may or may not have been shown on the highlights?

& it's not about "deserving anyone's rating", I'm just on the lookout for the youths amongst our ranks that stand out.

So how can you question me 2 days after when I was posting whilst watching the game? Maybe those 2 good saves came after the fuck ups he was getting away with that may or may not have been shown on the highlights?

& it's not about "deserving anyone's rating", I'm just on the lookout for the youths amongst our ranks that stand out.
Because you're Binomial and overly excitable (see match threads) - so definitely questionable !

I do wonder whether we try and stockpile exciting players in cm and the wing as they're going to be the most expensive players to buy long term. So either we save money as they're good enough or we sell them for a nice chunk

I felt certain Balagazi was going to be released - is he still here?

Screw the reserves, get this boy on a muscle building regimen and into the first team.

Back
Top Bottom