• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

I love the way we are so desperate trying to add up the pounds and pennies in the hope we can confirm we have some money to spend - maybe in even go back for Zubi to buy is right testicle for the money we have just generated from sales. Look at us - honestly so fucking pathetic - that's what FSG have done to this club.

3 Keepers

2 Right backs
2 Left backs
4 Centre backs
1 who can fill in across the back line

7 centre mids

1 right wing
3 left sided forwards who can play in the middle
1 forward who could play across the front line

That’s 24 players before going into the youth ranks. I’m also discounting Nat Maldini from that list. That’s why we won’t buy till we sell.

View: https://x.com/LewisBower2021/status/1824048119572541821

Dundee United keen on Liverpool youngster Luca Stephenson as loan option emerges

Dundee United are eyeing a loan swoop for Liverpool prospect Luca Stephenson, Courier Sport understands.

The 20-year-old can play at right wing-back, potentially offering depth following the recent hamstring injury to Ryan Strain. He has also operated in midfield and left-back for the Reds’ academy.

Stephenson, who started his career in the Sunderland youth ranks before making the move to Merseyside, spent last season on loan with English League Two outfit Barrow, playing 34 times.

He has been part of Liverpool’s senior squad during pre-season and featured in their 4-1 victory over Sevilla
on Sunday.

Talks are expected this week and, should they progess smoothly, a deal could be struck ahead of United’s Premier Sports Cup last-16 showdown with St Mirren on Sunday.

United have already made 11 signings this summer, snapping up Dave Richards, Jack Walton, Vicko Sevelj, Ryan Strain, Will Ferry, David Babunski, Richard Odada, Kristijan Trapanovski, Jort van der Sande, Meshack Ubochioma and Emmanuel Adegoyega.

View: https://x.com/LewisBower2021/status/1824048119572541821

Dundee United keen on Liverpool youngster Luca Stephenson as loan option emerges

Dundee United are eyeing a loan swoop for Liverpool prospect Luca Stephenson, Courier Sport understands.

The 20-year-old can play at right wing-back, potentially offering depth following the recent hamstring injury to Ryan Strain. He has also operated in midfield and left-back for the Reds’ academy.

Stephenson, who started his career in the Sunderland youth ranks before making the move to Merseyside, spent last season on loan with English League Two outfit Barrow, playing 34 times.

He has been part of Liverpool’s senior squad during pre-season and featured in their 4-1 victory over Sevilla
on Sunday.

Talks are expected this week and, should they progess smoothly, a deal could be struck ahead of United’s Premier Sports Cup last-16 showdown with St Mirren on Sunday.

United have already made 11 signings this summer, snapping up Dave Richards, Jack Walton, Vicko Sevelj, Ryan Strain, Will Ferry, David Babunski, Richard Odada, Kristijan Trapanovski, Jort van der Sande, Meshack Ubochioma and Emmanuel Adegoyega.

I hope he has his long johns.

Are they trolling us?

Liverpool value Luis Diaz at €75M, but a sale could be sanctioned for €60-65m if he does not renew.A contract renewal is currently not being prioritised by the Reds. [

Sounds like we're pretty open to letting Sepp leave.

Hughes - "Oi dickheads, would you bastards consider 10m + Sepp for Kounossou, you have until the end of the day to respond or you can fuck yourselves"

Is that too hard for you to do Richard lad?

[Pipe Sierra] ‪The interest of #Barcelona in Luis Díaz (27) is real. They reactivated their interest since last week. They want to make an offer, but they are looking for how with “financial engineering” 🇨🇴‬

Gakkers ftw

3 Keepers

2 Right backs
2 Left backs
4 Centre backs
1 who can fill in across the back line

7 centre mids

1 right wing
3 left sided forwards who can play in the middle
1 forward who could play across the front line

That’s 24 players before going into the youth ranks. I’m also discounting Nat Maldini from that list. That’s why we won’t buy till we sell.
Are we playing a numbers game then? It’s like saying we only have 38 games to win the league. Yes, we have 24 players in a squad and we had the same last year before injuries took it’s toll. We are generally being predicted to finish 3rd for a reason and have not addressed any gaps identified during 2nd half of last season.

Are we playing a numbers game then? It’s like saying we only have 38 games to win the league. Yes, we have 24 players in a squad and we had the same last year before injuries took it’s toll. We are generally being predicted to finish 3rd for a reason and have not addressed any gaps identified during 2nd half of last season.
It’s not a numbers game but reality. There’s only so many first team players we can have. Adding more would drive down the prices of the ones we do have now. The club are at fault for rejecting the Endo bid expecting more. Had he gone I’m positive we would’ve signed someone. Same goes if Diaz goes.

There’s a plethora of reasons why we fell away last season, with the most notable being injuries, which most feel should decline given the change in style of play. Others were Klopp not refreshing when he could and playing those on empty, our style of play leaving us open and our nobhead forwards which have received no interest from other clubs. Plus absolute incompetent refereeing decisions.

As Woland points out, let’s see how everything plays out with what we do have. We had shit loads of injuries and still fell just short. Also, there’s no point just buying for buying sake.

I'd rather we go Georgian Lallana.
How about we go for someone who can play across the FW line has plenty of assists and goals, someone like Pedro Goncalves? I probably mention every year.
We have 15 days left and I don't know if we will get anyone in

How about we go for someone who can play across the FW line has plenty of assists and goals, someone like Pedro Goncalves? I probably mention every year.
We have 15 days left and I don't know if we will get anyone in
Nah not good enough

It says a lot for how much bullshit there is in the press that this thread is up to 56 pages, despite a separate thread on Zubi, and we haven't signed any of these fuckers.
EDIT - although most of the thread is us all moaning that we haven't signed anyone, TBF.

Back
Top Bottom