• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Also saw that QPR & Celtic were looking at Owen Beck on a permanent transfer.

F3LKxz4bEAACZjs.jpg

Bobby Clark gone for around £10m.

We have a buy back clause, although we probably did it wrong and done it so we match terms rather than a set fee.

Atalanta are a good side, on Ederson watch tonight baby. Let's give this balloon head Hughes a little rethink on that whole "Only Zubimendi or nothing" bollocks.

Matteo Ruggeri too if we're after a player in the mould of Calafiori.

We better be raising money for something other than a backup keeper or I'm going to be pissed.

We are going to win the league for net spend and least amount of transfers in, smashing it so far...
All good if do well and I'm sure we still be very popular world over with those 12.30 kick off and our shite ticket selling system.
One this is for sure, we just delayed the inevitable of having an understudy for Salah and Virgil if they don't sign for another season.

the value we’re extracting here from previous deals and selling kids would be cancelled out if we went for Ederson now. they’d have us bent over and has koopmeiners left yet? i’m sure they don’t want to lose 2 midfielders in the same window

Faith in the management this window made me wonder if Paul Tomkins still writes for the official site. He'd really earn his pay in this economy.

I have a sneaky, dreadful, suspicion that Edward's and Hughes' "grand plan" is to pray for Man City to get relegated / hit hard for their 115 charges, then go storming in for Gvardiol and Rodri, or whoever else they think will be "available" as a result.

Carvalho £14.5m
Clark £10
Solanke sell-on clause £7m
Luis Alberto sell-on clause £2m.
Thiago and Matip’s wages off the bill.

Net Spend FC baby

Back
Top Bottom