• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Regardless of her history, she's got an excellent point. Let's say this year we finish 6th. Are Ali, Virgil, Salah and Trent really going to stay? 4 world class talents that could have been convinced to stay if we showed any form of ambition in the transfer market. Virgil is on record as saying we need signings.

If we finish 6th do we want them to stay?

Reactions: jan
Trent and Allison are the only ones that would really hurt, the others, whilst I'd rather they renew on reduced terms, it won't happen, so the timing feels natural.

Regardless of her history, she's got an excellent point. Let's say this year we finish 6th. Are Ali, Virgil, Salah and Trent really going to stay? 4 world class talents that could have been convinced to stay if we showed any form of ambition in the transfer market. Virgil is on record as saying we need signings.
I wonder if that means he’s prepared for our signing another centre half to compete with him? If’n I were a player, I’d publicly focus on my own game first.

And so it begins. Prepping the fans for the inevitable exit of the likes of Trent, van Dijk and Alisson

View: https://x.com/AnfieldSector/status/1823387908792828230

Pardon me for bringing out this old post about our passive transfer market approach but the concerns are not undue. We have been "bitten" before: https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thr...-formation-change.192010/page-49#post-2197687

Pardon me for bringing out this old post about our passive transfer market approach but the concerns are not undue. We have been "bitten" before: https://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/thr...-formation-change.192010/page-49#post-2197687

Every summer Binny is the voice of reason, and they do it in a calm, rational manner. And every season this club lets them down. Hughes and Edwards should have been a catalyst. They're just shite again.

A plague. A PLAGUE ON BOTH THEIR HOUSES.

I think its also quite obvious that several of these stories today are written to generate clicks and stir the pot. Which this forum is s great example of today.

@bluebell - are there any links to another potential DM ? I giving Pubes the benefit of the doubt and our owners that they aint as thick as shit and realize we still need a DM and no amount of wishfull thinking will make the problem go away. What are the chances of us going for Ederson, or that Varella chap ? Please let me know.

Trent and Allison are the only ones that would really hurt, the others, whilst I'd rather they renew on reduced terms, it won't happen, so the timing feels natural.
Is everyone worried if Trent leaves ? Over the past two seasons I am starting to see him as a problem rather than a solution to any issues we have. I dont like watching a game where he does not want to defend and waiting for a miracle pass once or three times a game for him. I also doubt he has the stamina to run up and down the right hand side and provide overlaps for lengthy period in a game. It would not surprise me if Slot sees him in the same light as Southgate sees him for England. Love the guy for what he has done for us but not 100% sure his talents are gonna be utilized by Slot at the expense of a RB's defensive duties.

Aha and where are they? Season starts on Sunday.
Other clubs got their transfers done weeks ago.
And don't give me that bullshit about us having a new manager.
Rafa managed to sign at least four players during his first summer at LFC while also losing Michael Owen and that summer was also disrupted by the Euros.
And Klopp didn’t sign any.

If you told me in Jan, we would be heading into the new season that Klopp’s replacement would have no new signings and the Spine of the team heading into the new season with less than 12 months in the way we finished last season then I would say you are mad and no chance but here we are, unbeliveable stuff. Apparently there is no better LB, DM or RW understudy in world football to add our squad.
But this is reality, we are where we are and just hope we do OK. Fair play to our fans, we are a patient decent lot with expectations.

I dunno but keep an eye on the official page this week, they'll try to divert our attention somehow
I am on the midfield DM case regardless of who else we sign, I am not interested in amy other position. I really believe if we get a DM that has more ability on the ball than a shit Ugarte, then our squad is good enough to win the league.

I am on the midfield DM case regardless of who else we sign, I am not interested in amy other position. I really believe if we get a DM that has more ability on the ball than a shit Ugarte, then our squad is good enough to win the league.
I'm waiting for a RW.

Back
Top Bottom