• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

In theory, it makes total sense to send Bajcetic on loan. Teenagers who've missed a large chunk of time due to injury need to play week in and week out. He won't get that here. Which is why it makes all the more sense to sign a no. 6 so we can send Bajcetic out on loan, and sell Morton. Come next season then, Bajcetic is ready to take Endo's place in the squad

Abandoning the search for a no. 6 after bidding for Caicedo, Lavia and Zubimendi is madness. You admit you desperately need one, but are happy to shrug your shoulders and just get on with it when you can't sign one two years in a row

Absurd behaviour. Go out and sign someone - Ederson, Joao Gomes, Varela, Frendrup, Andre - there are options.

*Gallagher

We need a 6, we need a defence first midfielder, that is our priority forget any other position we are covered for now (maybe not for Salah - but he is always available).

Not getting Zubamendi doesn't bother me at all.
However, the fact that we went all in on one player again is extremely embarrassing.

And now the spin doctors are working overtime making us think that it's all part of the plan and the squad is great as is.

WE STILL DON'T HAVE A BACKUP TO SALAH?! WTF!!!

This place is going to be great fun by the end of the month when we’ve loaned Badger, sold Sepp, Morton, Clark & Doak, with Konate, CJ, JoGo & Jota all out injured and Nunez banned from all football for a year, while the only signing we’ve made is Adrien Rabiot on a free, Trent, Virgil & Mo still haven’t signed new contracts and we’re sitting on 1 point after losing away to Ipswich and drawing 1-1 with Brentford after a late Carvalho goal with an unbeaten and flying Man Utd up next at Old Toilet.

Weren't we all negative last year when we signed Endo after missing out on the two clowns who went to Chelsea? but by the end of the season we were laughing. It's concerning that Hughes has missed his first big target. He's under pressure now. But it happens.

Let's see how he delivers elsewhere.

Gravenberch honestly isn't good enough for a title winning team. He was so average last year. Maybe #6 will work for him. But we are stacked with mediocrity with the likes of Nunez, Diaz, Gakpo, Gravenberch, Sboz. Would be nice to see us have a few obvious talents that you don't have to give a few seasons to, to come good (and then they don't...)

Weren't we all negative last year when we signed Endo after missing out on the two clowns who went to Chelsea? but by the end of the season we were laughing. It's concerning that Hughes has missed his first big target. He's under pressure now. But it happens.

I’ll bet he strolls into work, flirts with the receptionist, grabs a coffee, takes a late morning shit, then goes out to lunch on Castle Street followed by 5 pints on Dale street (on the company card). He then gets back the office, sleeps it off then goes home.

He doesn’t do any work.

I think the fact the Euros were on kept the transfer crazies from going mental for much of the summer - but it’s all just pent up frustration that’s bottle-necked and needs releasing now.

Besides… when has this site ever really embraced calm, reasoned, analysis and perspective?

I think the fact the Euros were on kept the transfer crazies from going mental for much of the summer - but it’s all just pent up frustration that’s bottle-necked and needs releasing now.

Besides… when has this site ever really embraced calm, reasoned, analysis and perspective?
When we throw a shrimp on the barbie and down some sparkling Shiraz.

Yeah it does - most of us have been observing like this for about 18+ years no? It's why I enjoyed it on here, more seasoned analysis, no.

I’ll bet he strolls into work, flirts with the receptionist, grabs a coffee, takes a late morning shit, then goes out to lunch on Castle Street followed by 5 pints on Dale street (on the company card). He then gets back the office, sleeps it off then goes home.

He doesn’t do any work.

To be fair… the last guy was working remotely from a bar in Ibiza and wasn’t even pretending to be anything less than sozzled during “work hours”.

He doesn’t do any work.

yeah, he'll get found out quickly if so. I don't think Edwards would tolerate this in fairness.

Yeah it does - most of us have been observing like this for about 18+ years no? It's why I enjoyed it on here, more seasoned analysis, no.

You know - there a bit of insightful analysis in amongst the mad rantings.

The mad rankings make it fun.

The occasional reasoned analysis makes it worthwhile.

I wouldn’t have the site any other way.

Back
Top Bottom