• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Who is the Rodri replacement in the Spain team? Whoever that is, I'd just sign that cunt for now

Who is the Rodri replacement in the Spain team? Whoever that is, I'd just sign that cunt for now
I assume you are referring to the guy that subbed Rodri in the Euros final? Zubimendi (sp?)

honestly it sounds like the sort of under the radar deal we’d do

not been linked with us
buyout clause
reasonable fee
25 years old

Zubimendi is apparently on record saying he won't leave Sociedad unless it's got Barca or Madrid

The most stunning place I've ever been was Brijuni in Croatia. Little island not far from Pula. You can swim in roman ruins, deer walk up to you in the street (no cars, day trips only place)... So obviously it was where Tito lived. and banned everyone else from visiting.

The most stunning place I've ever been was Brijuni in Croatia. Little island not far from Pula. You can swim in roman ruins, deer walk up to you in the street (no cars, day trips only place)... So obviously it was where Tito lived. and banned everyone else from visiting.
His villa there is usually booked by crypto/finance scammers these days

No wonder Franco had his summer villa there.
Come to think of it, me and my ex also visited Gargnano, where Mussolini had his summer pad too.
A proper fascist summer tour, by chance.

Interesting...what was your ex's name, btw? Clara? uh.. it wasn't Eva was it?

The hon
Would you sign Wharton for 50-60 mill?

What I want: We bid 110 for Caicedo. Go spunk 60 on Varela, and another 60 on Wharton. Perfect Pivot. Sell Endo and Gravenberch.

What will happen: Morton, Endo, Bac... you know the rest.

Can’t really blame him for staying.
I mean, I love visiting Liverpool, but have you ever been to San Sebastián?
See, when I google places like that it makes me regret marrying someone from fucking Athens, of all places.

That better be bullshit otherwise that's them basically saying forget about the title, we think we have enough to scrape top 4. They can fuck off with that shit.
There are some who would argue that without so many injuries last season, we could have won the league……

Back
Top Bottom