• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

I like Gomez. Always have. He was terrific in our title season. If he isn't happy to fill in wherever needed, and I can totally understand that, and if he wants to move on to somewhere where he can start in the middle every week then I wouldn't begrudge him, provided we get a decent fee. I'd still put Ibou ahead of him to partner Virgil in the middle, and I wouldn't want to stifle Quansah's development either.
And if he does move on then we should remember him fondly.

I like Gomez. Always have. He was terrific in our title season. If he isn't happy to fill in wherever needed, and I can totally understand that, and if he wants to move on to somewhere where he can start in the middle every week then I wouldn't begrudge him, provided we get a decent fee. I'd still put Ibou ahead of him to partner Virgil in the middle, and I wouldn't want to stifle Quansah's development either.
And if he does move on then we should remember him fondly.

He could walk into any number of mid-table PL sides and instantly become their captain. At 27 he shouldn't be on our bench or filling in at LB/ RB/ CF

Perhaps he wanted a starting role but we couldn't offer it to him. Realistically where will he play? 45m is alot of money for someone who wouldn't start.
who do we have that can replace him at his level in those positions?

@Woland you are one of my favourite posters on this forum, I know you are elderly and have been around the world quite a bit in terms of being well travelled, and I love some of your shameless posts, but I need to know...I mean its a transfer thread after all how many women have you slept with in your life-time, and do you remember them all ?

Thanks.

I got bummed by a witch about ten years ago. Hope that helps.

As for this opportunistic approach, strange to be calling it that now when the opportunity was when Newcastle had FFP probs. It's bollocks

And I'm not that old either

You can't
Look at what he did to Thiago, Szobs last year. There is a good reason why no players in midfield from Germany were ever too keen to sign and play for him....they end up being road runners, and ball recivery merchants, and end up being fucked within 3 seasons.

Look at what he did to Thiago, Szobs last year. There is a good reason why no players in midfield from Germany were ever too keen to sign and play for him....they end up being road runners, and ball recivery merchants, and end up being fucked within 3 seasons.
If you crossed Andy Carroll with Naby Kieta, you would get CJ

Back
Top Bottom