• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Can Hughes and Micky Laptop get something going?
I am getting close to firing up Football manager for the first time in 15 yrs

In all seriousness, being a Liverpool focus journalist in summer must be a truly dreadful experience. Imagine sitting around the Athletic office with your colleagues "Wow the views on my article about Summerville are great. It's even better than my Guilherme one. Whatcha workin' on James? Any articles coming up? uh Tweets? you Tweeting much lately?"

I think they're exhausting ChatGPT requesting new ways to say signings may or may not come. They'll need a new alphabet soon.

There’s an interesting thing going on at the minute, I presume it’s the same in other papers - I only read the Guardian Online.

There’s next to no mention of Liverpool - not even a mention of the friendly against Arsenal - no speculation on transfers, very limited reporting of anything going on.

City are the same, with not much mentioned about Arsenal.

Compare and contrast that with Man utd, who seem to be actively perusing a strategy of releasing a talking point press release every day - today it’s about Ten Hag and his contract - we’ve had lots of transfer speculation, talk of a mega new stadium, how Ratcliffe is changing stuff, how many people he’s sacking… every day there’s something - like they’re desperately trying to stay relevant - the useless fucks.

As boring as it is - I like that we’re just getting on with stiff, quietly bedding in a new manager, not playing the hype game and not trying to “replace” Klopp.

I like Slot too - he’s so much less of a wanker than Brodgers and he seems a lot more “human” than Rafa but also there’s a confidence he exudes (fucking Dutch arrogance probably), but not in a wanker sort of way.

I’m confident - so far the players seem relaxed and happy - if the “big boys” get on board, its absolutely on next season - there’ll be more orange at Anfield than a Donald Trump tanning session held on the 12th July on Royal Avenue in Belfast!!!

I would suck multiple dicks at once right now for Hincapie Ederson and Bakayoko.

Wouldn't even care whose like, just gimme them 3.

Think Delaney is actually one of the more reliable fellas?

I would suck multiple dicks at once right now for Hincapie Ederson and Bakayoko.

Wouldn't even care whose like, just gimme them 3.

Think Delaney is actually one of the more reliable fellas?

Meh.

Wharton, Lukeba, Gordon, Kudus.

Then I'm gagging.

I'm really having trouble understanding why everyone has such a hard on for Gordon?

I wouldn't mind us signing him, but he's not on Sadio's level.

Honestly, I think Diaz is better.
Gordon is better than Diaz because he actually has an end product

Hopefully not another "Modo says English players are shit" comment 🙂

in fact he's got a very punchable face
SUCH a punchable face and why I despised the Cnut even more at Everton. However, whilst the face is still punchable all day long, at Newcastle he has developed considerably and has knocked off a lot of the cnut-ish behaviours

I'm really having trouble understanding why everyone has such a hard on for Gordon?

I wouldn't mind us signing him, but he's not on Sadio's level.

Honestly, I think Diaz is better.

Neither are on Sadio's level. Diaz has got the skills but not the awareness or the directness. Definitely not the single-minded sheer desire to create or score goals at the other end, which Sadio had.

Gordon doesn't have the skills at the level of Diaz but can do more in the final third when he has the ball.

SUCH a punchable face and why I despised the Cnut even more at Everton. However, whilst the face is still punchable all day long, at Newcastle he has developed considerably and has knocked off a lot of the cnut-ish behaviours
What are you saying ? We gonna sign a guy that lacks cuntishess maximus ?

Back
Top Bottom