• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

you know who might’ve been creative enough to at least part fill the de bruyne creative void?

cole palmer

but with their unlimited pot of money i guess they’re confident of finding someone more suitable for whatever peppy boreball wants to do

I don't want Mbeumo. I see a good to decent PL winger but not someone who is going to kick on and be top class. Happy to be wrong, but I just don't see it.

I admit I'm not being very objective about it, but I'm rooting for us to sign Mbeumo or Kubo.

Would be an incredible story

He could have a chance but needs games. A loan and getting games in the PL will show if he can make it.
Maybe. Just feels like he's not gonna cut it. Every time I've seen him play my worry is his end product. I get he needs minutes, but backup RW is a gaping hole in our squad. He should be able to make a difference here this season if he's good enough

Behind the striker. The Jones role if you will. Noises that Szobo will be played further back.

I think the Szobo stuff was playing as a 6 in the US, but not when the season starts. Good thing that he played him in his best position.

Feel like szobo further back is wasted
Feel like Macca further back is wasted

New year same headache

That's the formation he wants to play

4 defenders
2 number 6s
1 attacking midfielder
2 wingers
1 striker

Basically - but it’s more fluid than that and the midfield will go into a box shape of 4.

I saw that

Two 6s?
I'd rather we play like we did Mascherano, Xabi and Gerrard.DM, CM, AM

2 #6’s isn’t quite accurate - one is more of a 6, the other floats between 6 & 8 - which will likely be Mac A.

Harvey might be MO’s backup on the right as well as playing more centrally as a 10.

Back
Top Bottom