• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Speaking of Juve, they must be 1 of the most active clubs in the window so far. Motta aint fucking about is he?

Luiz - 50m
Todibo - 30m
Thuram - 20m

In talks to sign Adeyemi for 35m and Koopmeuiners for 40m.

Speaking of Juve, they must be 1 of the most active clubs in the window so far. Motta aint fucking about is he?

Luiz - 50m
Todibo - 30m
Thuram - 20m

In talks to sign Adeyemi for 35m and Koopmeuiners for 40m.
Didn't realise Thuram has gone there, damn. They have been on it, some decent signings there.

Transfers incoming in August:

Slot on transfers: “Our standards are really high when it comes to bringing in new players. Of course, Richard and I are trying to improve the squad where possible." [
@LewisSteele_

Arne Slot says this team is good enough to complete their ambitions even without transfers. But he does say it would be a surprise if there are no additions in the next month.

Kudus would finally give us a genuine Mane replacement (in terms of versatility and playing style)
I was about to bring this up, there's lots of complaints about Kudus' numbers, but Mane got the same criticism before he joined and the rest is history. Seems as we're back in the Edwards school of thinking, I wouldn't be surprised if this was seriously on the cards.

I was about to bring this up, there's lots of complaints about Kudus' numbers, but Mane got the same criticism before he joined and the rest is history. Seems as we're back in the Edwards school of thinking, I wouldn't be surprised if this was seriously on the cards.
I just checked on the premier league comparison thing. Last season he was 3 goals behind Nunez playing in fewer games, but did play more minutes. Darwin did have 108 shots compared to 67. Nunez got 3 more assists.

The most interesting stat was he scored 4 with his left and 4 with his right.

Not sure if they really are comparable though. I didn’t get a real feel where Kudus played on the pitch.

Only problem is kudus buyout clause expired on the 2nd july. West ham would want more for him now so its a non starter.

Only problem is kudus buyout clause expired on the 2nd july. West ham would want more for him now so its a non starter.
The clause was already at an eye watering £85M according to a few reports; I can not see West Ham getting more than that unless he has an even stronger season next year. According to that fan West Ham needs to raise some funds. If he's right then they may come to the table.

Yeah, saw that. That guy has a great overview of the talented players around and seem to be spot on most of the time.

Nah. I find that he just raves about every hot young thing on the scene. A very extensive database, but it's not hard to impress him.

If you're young enough, you're good enough.

Back
Top Bottom