• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

I see Chelsea are putting Chalobah up for sale. I thought he was one of their best defenders. At the right price he’d be a great squad addition

This thread should be renamed the annual tumbleweed rolling through a hick town. Even the bullshitters, liars, and clickbait outlets know making anything links is too unrealistic, even for them.

• Haha
Reactions: dee
This thread should be renamed the annual tumbleweed rolling through a hick town. Even the bullshitters, liars, and clickbait outlets know making anything links is too unrealistic, even for them.
The way it works is we speculate on all the players OTHER clubs want. Get all worked up about no rumours and then, when we suddenly find out we are 99% done signing a new player, full of praise for the club for keeping it quiet.

The way it works is we speculate on all the players OTHER clubs want. Get all worked up about no rumours and then, when we suddenly find out we are 99% done signing a new player, full of praise for the club for keeping it quiet.
You missed the step where "LFC are f'ing idiots" becomes the phrase du jour, when another team sign a player we were once, very tentatively, linked to

I think you’re seeing things that aren’t there - most of the top players in the first team aren’t back - those that are look fully committed - Salah for example.

There’s always going to be question marks around a new manager - but they can’t be answered until the season starts or we at least get a feel for things in a few more friendlies (even then they’re no indication).
I'm just commenting off trends I've seen in my own professional experience , admittedly I'm applying that to errr less emotionally complex*?*

I get what you're saying though and hope you're right 👍

PSV and the Dutch journos seem to think a 20 mill bid for VDV could be whats needed.

Sepp is most likely off after the US tour if he doesnt perform in a way that makes Slot want to keep him.

Liverpool sporting director Richard Hughes, want to strengthen, particularly in central midfield following the departure of Thiago Alcantara, with another holding player in there.
@SkySportsNews

Have we signed anyone yet?

Funny you should ask, we have actually.

Name is Ryan Ngu.....hang on a sec, need to google this 1.

Rio Ngumoha.

It's not official yet but will be after the month long registration process for signing youth players.

Yaay!!

Reactions: mom

As someone else said, I think the reason we are still quiet in the transfer market is that our top targets haven't moved yet, or there haven't been any movement regarding them yet to be more precise.
We saw with Diaz, Konate and Szobo that we moved quickly when other teams got involved.
So we can afford to use the extra time to negotiate the deals, Slot can get an overview of the squad and we can spend the necessary time being close to 100 % certain in regards to who we sign.

Kudus is not really a front 3 player, is he? More like a #10 with extra bit of physicality or a super-attacking #8 – hard to see a natural fit for him, but you also adjust systems for quality players and he certainly is one.

Back
Top Bottom