• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Stop.. he's a good defender. Last season cemented that.

Good defender, but not good enough for us. Doesnt help that he's a short arse. We're not a physical dominant team bar our CBs, and that is something we need to address. The top teams have a bit of both. Like we used to have as well.

Yeah he was absolutely overwhelmed at the euro.....

Oh wait.
Have a look at his stats, mainly his aerial duel success. He wins less than half his duels. He’s a good player but hopefully is not the one for us with that height. We need a physically dominant player - I would love us to sign Branthwaite but will never happen.

Daily rumors has us linked to Rabiot (free transfer) and Ruben Neves. Not exactly great.

I hadn’t realised Wieffer had actually joined Brighton - thought it was still in thinking about it phase.

You know, I've mocked, derided, and condemned Rabiot endlessly but after eight years I think I have finally come around to him - at the right price of course.

He's 29, surely he's finally fked off his mom?

Seriously? That seems an absurd figure. Unless he wants to go to another Basque club only
Why is that absurd.... He is a top player and a major reason Spain won the Euros.... if anything that looks a little cheap given his age.

If we're not paying an 18 year old 150k a week, we sure as hell aint paying a 21 year old 300k a week and definitely not whilst we still have 3 players at the club who can play the position he does.

Now where the fuck is that DM and CB we need, come on Hughsey.......not even Jorg was this much of a lazy cunt.

Is it time for this yet?

1*2JiNs64R9GfhK7JkNfKjbA.jpeg

Why is that absurd.... He is a top player and a major reason Spain won the Euros.... if anything that looks a little cheap given his age.
Yes it would have made more sense if I'd have said "That's an absurdly low figure".

It seems odd no-one has gone full in on that unless it is clear he has a single destination club in mind and therefore there's no point triggering if the player won't sign

More likely the turk than Nico Williams 😂😂😂

What top player is going to join the club in its current and clear state of turmoil ?

We don't have the money Chelsea have to overcome that 'issue'

[James Pearce] Liverpool centre-backs Rhys Williams and Billy Koumetio considering their options with both expected to move on. Interest in Williams from League One and clubs in Turkey, while Koumetio has options in Scotland and France. Both need a fresh start.​

More likely the turk than Nico Williams 😂😂😂

What top player is going to join the club in its current and clear state of turmoil ?

We don't have the money Chelsea have to overcome that 'issue'

What’s this turmoil are we currently experiencing?

Back
Top Bottom