• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

who was the record youth goal scoring striker from about ten years back or maybe more now? he scored from his own half and such but didn’t make it ultimately
Definitely one of them from this pool...

Neil Mellor (the greatest ever striker for Liverpool Reserves)
Tony Le T
FSP
Pacheco
Polish Messi
Yesil
Bobby Duncan
Rhian Brewster

We have been looking for an athletic DM for 2-3 seasons, why not wait another season ?. At this rate, maybe one would be born in time to for mighty Edwards to actually do some work.

We have been looking for an athletic DM for 2-3 seasons, why not wait another season ?. At this rate, maybe one would be born in time to for mighty Edwards to actually do some work.
we've already got baby Bajcetic

just reading adam morgan’s wikipedia page. not the greatest read, loads of low level clubs and not many appearances. bet that was a tough ride

Borderline tragic isn't it?
That's a massive drop

for sure, hopefully he made enough cash to set him up with a nice house and such at least

and it sounds like he might be enjoying his football now:

Former Liverpool striker Adam Morgan has returned to semi-professional football - signing for Northern Premier League West side City of Liverpool FC.

The 30-year-old will feature for the Purps, who were beaten playoff finalists last season, after a fruitful season in the Liverpool County Premier League with Halewood Apollo. Morgan netted 24 goals in 25 games for the club as they won the league - finishing ahead one point clear of East Villa Rail.

when was the last time someone stepped up preseason when it was somewhat unexpected and made a big difference to the season?

not being an arsehole, i just can’t remember if it has happened before
Am I being whooshed, when I say Quansah?

Edit: just noticed Squiggles already said it, so was that a Quiff?

Football in England is about trying to compete with corruption.
What does he have to achieve here?
He's won everything... he's a hero ...
At Madrid, he will be competing with a homegrown player who started and won 6 CL finals and a Euros. Unless he thinks he is the replacement for Toni Kroos.

Back
Top Bottom