• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Don’t worry, he’ll be grande…
images

He reminds me of Jordan Ibe
Ibe was reasonably skillful but was built like a brick shithouse compared to youth players at his age, and used his power and speed more than anything. Which is probably why he was found out at senior level.
This kid is far more in the Raheem or Sterling mould. Smaller than the others, therefore relies heavily on his skills. Nice to see that his shooting ability is far higher already than Sterling and Raheem.

Ibe was reasonably skillful but was built like a brick shithouse compared to youth players at his age, and used his power and speed more than anything. Which is probably why he was found out at senior level.
This kid is far more in the Raheem or Sterling mould. Smaller than the others, therefore relies heavily on his skills. Nice to see that his shooting ability is far higher already than Sterling and Raheem.
I remember seeing that gobshite Micah Richards come on in the FA Youth Cup final second leg against us. He looked like a mountain against our kids. Always was one that used his physique more than limited ability.

I remember seeing that gobshite Micah Richards come on in the FA Youth Cup final second leg against us. He looked like a mountain against our kids. Always was one that used his physique more than limited ability.
I think most of their team was like that, werent they? One of our centre backs was wider than he was tall as well.

I think most of their team was like that, werent they? One of our centre backs was wider than he was tall as well.

I can’t remember that. All I took away from the game was he looked massive, Eastlands was a soulless shit hole and City fans were fucking cunts even back then.

I then went back to Manchester the next day to watch us beat Chelsea in the FA Cup semi.

TIA saying Clark, Williams and Koumetio left out of preseason likely for Summer transfers.

Has Clark gotten over the injury he had stage end of the season?

Presume it’d be a loan… unless someone’s offering £40m+ - seems to be the going rate for promising youngsters.

Has Clark gotten over the injury he had stage end of the season?

Presume it’d be a loan… unless someone’s offering £40m+ - seems to be the going rate for promising youngsters.
he signed a new contract in Jun, so most likely a loan. The other two I guess will be sold if some can offer a few mill ie £3-5m.

There will be bans if this continues

… just like that river twisting through the dusty land..

Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee
Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee
Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee Dee

• Happy
Reactions: dee
Damn. Richy boy wasn't lying when he said July would be a dead month for the club. This radio silence shit craaaaaazy.

Guess the transfer activity will ramp up now that both the Euros and Copa are finished. What can we expect? 2-3 signings? Guessing a CB/LB, midfielder and a winger.

Guess the transfer activity will ramp up now that both the Euros and Copa are finished. What can we expect? 2-3 signings? Guessing a CB/LB, midfielder and a winger.
i'm expecting max 2. I think we'll hold off on a CB if sepp seems half competent. Reckon a mid and a forward.

It will be determined by who leaves. We will get in someone to replace those we sell. Most of the side will get an opportunity to impress Slot. Other than Diaz’s apparent desire to leave, I don’t think there are rumours of anyone else leaving.

It will be determined by who leaves. We will get in someone to replace those we sell. Most of the side will get an opportunity to impress Slot. Other than Diaz’s apparent desire to leave, I don’t think there are rumours of anyone else leaving.
The mighty Nat is on his way. Absolutely definitely, no doubt at all.

Back
Top Bottom