• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Apparently Slot has held personal talks with Summerville - guess he’s the one we are getting.

It was fun while Gordon was linked

Any truth in this then?

Liverpool are still making frantic attempts to sign Mats Wieffer, but they seems to have taken action too late. Feyenoord has a verbal agreement with Brighton for €30m plus large bonuses. [Marcel Van De Kraan for
@telegraaf
]
I think so, we've been linked to him before, top player.
He definitely would have been in the Euros if he wasn't injured. Gravenberch probably took his place.

Arne Slot literally Wieffer's number on speed dial
Richard Hughes probably knows the name of Feyenoord's tea lady by now.

If we really wanted Wieffer, he'd be our player by now.

I think this is just Feyenoord using our name to get Brighton to hurry the fk up. Arne's probably happy to lend a hand too.

If we really wanted Wieffer, he'd be our player by now.

If we really wanted anybody, they'd be our player by now....that goes for both Gordon, Calafiori and whoever else.

Plus we're like the ultimate negotiators, so having contacts already at said club doesn't necessarily mean deals will get done quicker.

Maybe we're signing foo kin nowun again?

Apparently Slot has held personal talks with Summerville - guess he’s the one we are getting.

It was fun while Gordon was linked
bronski-beat-hit-that-perfect-beat.gif

If we want Wieffer…. Then we’ll sign him.

Hopefully not for 3 times what Brighton paid in 12 months time.

If we really wanted anybody, they'd be our player by now....that goes for both Gordon, Calafiori and whoever else.

Plus we're like the ultimate negotiators, so having contacts already at said club doesn't necessarily mean deals will get done quicker.

Maybe we're signing foo kin nowun again?
Thats what I am thinking, all this usual talk and no action...definitely "FooKinNoWun" is a hot bet as our next signing.

Jaros is coming off winning the domestic double in Austria with Sturm Graz as their starting GK. He should be more than ready to step in Kelleher’s shoes if we decide to cash in.

Yeah… it doesn’t make sense to keep him as a 3rd choice - that’s more like a demotion.

If Jaros is stepping up - then we’re selling either Alisson or Irish Kevin and not spending money on Trafford.

I still expect us to sign an old keeper as 3rd choice to replace Adrian.

Are Wolves planning on getting relegated next season and decided to sell anyone that’s half decent?

Back
Top Bottom