• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Quick thought re Nat. Whilst were probably holding out for a better fee, we may not want to sell him to a Turkish club because, how can I put this, they're not the best at paying what's due when it's due. If they're not in Europe (in which case you can appeal to UEFA to deduct the money from their media payments) then you might not get paid at all.

That's Diaz's long term replacement sorted, can we attend to a CB and DM now pleaseeeeeeeeeeFUCKINGPLEASepleaseeeeeeee

Quick thought re Nat. Whilst were probably holding out for a better fee, we may not want to sell him to a Turkish club because, how can I put this, they're not the best at paying what's due when it's due. If they're not in Europe (in which case you can appeal to UEFA to deduct the money from their media payments) then you might not get paid at all.

Loads of interest from Championship clubs, including Burnley. Think he goes there

Not when he’s considered the biggest talent around, and the Chelsea fans and club think its another Musiala situation.

I'm never one put much stock on Youtube videos of these academy starlets, very few of them ever pan out. But this guy looks SPECTACULAR

Came in to write this word for word. He's got it and then some. Very exciting.

So, usually watching videos of "the next whatever" in academy games, you see a lot of pace, dribbling and passing ability against inferior opposition, and rarely do those players make it at the highest level. The thing that struck me with this lad is how cleanly he strikes the ball consistently. We've all seen tons of academy goals where they bobble in, or it's a scuffed shot. A majority of his efforts are like arrows. That's a level of technique I'm shocked to see at that level.

He honestly reminds me of Sterling. Used to follow his and Suso's progress in the youth team.
Not sure if it's a good thing though, considering...

View: https://x.com/AnfieldEdition/status/1810393860339806350

Uh Oh.

9 year, 150k/week offer incoming...! Chelsea are probably going to offer his dad, mom, little brother and sister places on the team as well.

Chelsea fans are going apeshite on Twitter too.

Given they have bought twelvety players on 7-9 year contracts on decent dough and he's seen them fund this by selling off the home grown talent is there any shred of surprise?

Back
Top Bottom