• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fully expecting Gallagher to fix everything, completely unexpected…
Hodgson’s England was better.

This England team is full of players who can't bring their club form to the International stage, like they've all got John Barnes syndrome.
Possible exception of Trippier, who was shite for his club as well.
Isn’t it a case of wrong manger often, English managers by on large aren’t very good. Southgate 2018-21 was decent but often managers don’t seem to match the players’ level.

England is really the most joyless team of this tournament. Only Scotland comes close - but at least their fans had a good time in Germany.

The FA should send a large bill to FC Colonge after tonight for all that shite they've laid out on their ground. The pitch should be immaculate for the start of next season.

kyle walker is done for the night, wouldn’t be surprised if city are eyeballing a replacement also

How come no one is on Slovenia’s back?
They are horrible and 24 team saturation is not great for the fans either.

This England team need putting out their misery. Many overrated, over hyped players led by a manger who's found his level delegating Middlesbrough.

We've never been slick at the best of times, but this feels especially poor.

This is easily the dullest match that I've watched all tournament.
Wonder what your top 3 would be, wonder what everyone's top 3 would be.....as I have a slight sneaky suspicion, we'd all come to a unanimous verdict.

Think I'm going to watch some French men shouting at blokes riding bikes instead of the end of this. It's on Netflix.

Only positives for England..

Their weakness in defence is not being exploited.

Their energy levels must be close to 100% still, with that slow ponderous shite they are playing.

According to Carra's hacked twitter account, Southgate's wife has told him he has tiny balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom