• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
R9 came up on my YT feed just this week and I spent almost an hour just watching clips after clips of him and how people raved about the phenomenon in their interviews.

By far the best player I’ve ever seen play the game. Messi and fake Ronaldo can tie his shoelaces.

That era was full of amazing players. That France vs Brazil final lineup - f me. List full of ‘generational’ players.

And then I look at the game now and see the likes of Darwin and Foden and I want to LOL.

Don't get me started on the xG and inverted bullcrap either.

Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Maldini et al could easily play FB, WB, MF, DM, AM, ST, FW, GK, ABC, DEF, LGBT, ETC, all in the same game anytime they wanted.

Nah. Football just ain’t the same like it used to be.
I agree with every feeling you have expressed, I dont think we will ever see an R9 again, I would go as far as saying that Allah/God made him injury prone just so that oppostion football teams had a chance during the R9 era.

Poland’s GK Skorupsky is also a Bologna player - superb to deny France in the first half.

Bit of quality that from Depay (probably the first bit of quality this tournament from him).....that's a goal all day long.

Big Wout leaping to get that header from Gakpro's cross.

Wow, what a game this has turned into.

What is Virg doing lol, smashing strike by Sabitzer.

A mad 5 minutes at the Euros...

Dutch goal bizarrely ruled out.. no hand ball.. goal given

Lewandowski with a cheat penalty.. had to he retaken as the keeper off his line.
Cheat penalty number 2.. goal

Austria go up the other end. Virgil plays everyone on... 3-2

Austria think they have a 4th. But offside

Bit of quality that from Depay (probably the first bit of quality this tournament from him).....that's a goal all day long.

Big Wout leaping to get that header from Gakpro's cross.

Wow, what a game this has turned into.

What is Virg doing lol, smashing strike by Sabitzer.

Ouch, Van Dijk played Sabitzer onside by a mile, bad mistake from the captain.

No idea why Koeman didn’t bring on Frimpong, they were crying out for some pace and penetration down the wings. This is where you could feel this is an Evertоn coach placed in charge of a bunch of progressive attacking players he doesn’t always know how to use.

Ouch, Van Dijk played Sabitzer onside by a mile, bad mistake from the captain.

No idea why Koeman didn’t bring on Frimpong, they were crying out for some pace and penetration down the wings. This is where you could feel this is an Evertоn coach placed in charge of a bunch of progressive attacking players he doesn’t always know how to use.

I noticed he started doing this quite often last season, dropping a few yards deeper than everyone else.....not sure where he's picked up that habit from, does he not trust in his pace to recover anymore?

Koeman is a shithouse. Plain and simple. Great player, shocking coach. Bringing on Gini killed them, did fuck all in his last 2 cameos but sure, let's throw him on again and expect a different result.

France lost all cohesion once Kante and Rabiot were subbed off - Poland finished the stronger team. Still, it’s the goalkeeper’s performance that even made it a game. Maybe we can look at Skorupsky, he was brilliant.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this 25 minutes.

Pickford. Cunt.
Walker. Cunt.
Stones. Cunt.
Tripper. Cunt.
Rice. Cunt.
Gallagher. Cunt.
Saka. Cunt.
Bellingham. Cunt.
Foden. Cunt.
Kane. Cunt.

Guehi. Probably a cunt.

Imagine wanting this team of cunts wanting to do well.

Harry Kane with his obligatory 0 touches inside the penalty area.

England win a corner, Slovene will know they're in for a game now.....

Quality bit of midfield play by Gallagher there to fall over the ball then have the cheek to ask for a foul.

Really enjoying this.

Top marks Gareth.

IMG_6134.thumb.jpeg.11d99127b891714102a3641098d32f4a.jpeg

mqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom