• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spastic Croat wankers. Two, yes two, players throw themselves into challenges instead of keeping shape.

Sign Bastoni and Barrella while we're at it, just to piss Momo off if nothing else.

Oh and I saw Buffon still in good nick, him as 3rd choice.

No he is not, Ronaldo has been a goal hanger for the last 9 seasons. Darwin gets all the misses coz he makes most of his chances, he is the best striker in South America right now.

Ahem… Brazilian Ronaldo.

Just realised Yamal is only 5 years older than my son. Fuck sake. Looks like I'm not going to be retiring any time soon.

No he is not, Ronaldo has been a goal hanger for the last 9 seasons. Darwin gets all the misses coz he makes most of his chances, he is the best striker in South America right now.
That's because all the decent strikers are in the US at the Copa America

Oh... R9 ? The greatest player ever ? Well not anymore.
R9 came up on my YT feed just this week and I spent almost an hour just watching clips after clips of him and how people raved about the phenomenon in their interviews.

By far the best player I’ve ever seen play the game. Messi and fake Ronaldo can tie his shoelaces.

That era was full of amazing players. That France vs Brazil final lineup - f me. List full of ‘generational’ players.

And then I look at the game now and see the likes of Darwin and Foden and I want to LOL.

Don't get me started on the xG and inverted bullcrap either.

Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Maldini et al could easily play FB, WB, MF, DM, AM, ST, FW, GK, ABC, DEF, LGBT, ETC, all in the same game anytime they wanted.

Nah. Football just ain’t the same like it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom