• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Henry Winter] Harry Kane on criticism of #ENG from Gary Lineker: “I know they’ve got to be honest and give their opinion but also they have a responsibility of being an ex-England player that a lot of players look up to, people do listen to them and people do care what they say.”…
Quotes
…”The bottom line is we haven’t won anything as a nation for a long, long time and a lot of these players were part of that as well and they know how tough it is. I'd never disrespect any ex-player, all I'd say is remember what it's like to wear the shirt.”

He's got a point.
The problem with that is, what has Kane actually won?
People in glass houses should really hold onto those stones before throwing them.
Kane missed the biggest penalty of his career, Gary hardly ever missed if any.

Two matches tonight, Croatia V Italy and Albania V Spain. In theory I think anyone can still make it out of this group, so it's all to play for. I think Croatia V Italy will be the more entertaining match...

Trent benched for Gallagher according to Ornstein. Thats it from him in this tournament. Hope England crashes out immediately.

Two matches tonight, Croatia V Italy and Albania V Spain. In theory I think anyone can still make it out of this group, so it's all to play for. I think Croatia V Italy will be the more entertaining match...
Ya think huh?

Croatia will need a whole new revamp heading into the 2026 WC. Think they have the oldest XI in this Euros.

Ya think huh?

Croatia will need a whole new revamp heading into the 2026 WC. Think they have the oldest XI in this Euros.
Just going on the potential to go through. Unless of course Spain decide to field their B team against Albania. Who knows? I don't.

[Henry Winter] Harry Kane on criticism of #ENG from Gary Lineker: “I know they’ve got to be honest and give their opinion but also they have a responsibility of being an ex-England player that a lot of players look up to, people do listen to them and people do care what they say.”…
Quotes
…”The bottom line is we haven’t won anything as a nation for a long, long time and a lot of these players were part of that as well and they know how tough it is. I'd never disrespect any ex-player, all I'd say is remember what it's like to wear the shirt.”

He's got a point.

Yes, he has, but Lineker won't care. He's an industrial-strength tit who'd eat himself if he were made of chocolate.

There is a real lack of top strikers on display in the Euros. The market is a bit fucked for those looking to upgrade.

Croatia are absolutely god awful. Talking borderline Scotland bad here.

Yep that's a nailed on pen.....what was Frattesi thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom