• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

I think Bellingham should be a massive cunt. He's really young, and got a move to the biggest club in the world, and then smashed it.

Who wouldn't be a cunt?

Southgate is gone. Who will be the next England manager?
If they're going English it should be Potter or Howe. The latter should immediately accept the job if he's offered it, before Newcastle sack him.

Foreigner? Not sure but maybe Tuchel

It feels like it's unspoken but just accepted now.

Those Tour De France lads, it's the only way they could be doing what they do.

If they're going English it should be Potter or Howe. The latter should immediately accept the job if he's offered it, before Newcastle sack him.

Foreigner? Not sure but maybe Tuchel
International football has really lost it allure.

In the past, this would be the ultimate job that you wouldn't get a chance at unless you had been at the top or challenging.

Tuchel shouldn't touch it, he still has big jobs in him.

Potter might need it to help rebuild his reputation but hard to see it working for him on the pitch.

Howe is a good shout as he can spin it as a step up, but really is getting out before they sack him for someone like Tuchel.

The biggest mistake Southgate made was he didn't play that nutter Cole Palmer enough. You need ice cold psychopaths who believe they're the bees knees in a cup like that.

If he had balls, he should've started Cole in place of Kane and England might have just nicked the Euros.

The biggest mistake Southgate made was he didn't play that nutter Cole Palmer enough. You need ice cold psychopaths who believe they're the bees knees in a cup like that.

If he had balls, he should've started Cole in place of Kane and England might have just nicked the Euros.
I think Andy and Carlton are bit too old for that now. Jokes aside, it he had balls he'd play Toney upfront, Cole on the RW and Sterling or another proper winger on the left.
I however commend Southgate for having the balls to leave Rashford and co out of the team, but he should have followed through in the tournament as well.
He was quick to dump Trent, but not Kane, Walker, Foden or Trippier.

Someone like Lampard will get it and the old boys' network will go around for another cycle. Players get picked for their name and not what type of form they're in leading up to the tournament. Rinse and repeat.

Someone like Lampard will get it and the old boys' network will go around for another cycle. Players get picked for their name and not what type of form they're in leading up to the tournament. Rinse and repeat.
and no one will criticize him

Imagine what Klopp could do with this lot?
No chance though, they won’t go foreign and Klopp would stay well clear.
Probably ex Chelsea manager but not many candidates about, Gary O’Neil but maybe.

Southgate was inept but lucky. He was the plastic version of Maureen, with all of the 'shit on a stick' football with none of the trophies. How do you play a low block, play no pace or width, and have very little set plays then expect Kane to score?
Even when he gets pace in, he will revert to a low block, concede possession in the hope the players can muster a single chance, they take it.
Potter will take over

Lee Carsley won it with the U21s. Continuity and have worked with most of the young players through the U21 set up. Looking at the success Spain have had then why not follow the same route?

Lee Carsley won it with the U21s. Continuity and have worked with most of the young players through the U21 set up. Looking at the success Spain have had then why not follow the same route?
They did this with Southgate right? I assume they will do same again.

They did this with Southgate right? I assume they will do same again.
In way, they also did it with Stuart Pearce. He played horrendous long ball football with England U21s and then they let him manage the Olympic team and made him caretaker manager for a while.

Because they are completely different people with different personalities / training?

The best English manager right now, & I know he's very young still, is O'Neil.....he should be much higher up in the odds on favourite list.

I'm never gonna be an England fan but I can imagine there's something of a fairytale about a young manager taking this young group to achieving glory & maybe O'Neil could have his head turned from having to face terrible VAR calls every week in this league.

1922.jpg

Back
Top Bottom