• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing for the English team is not having the media creaming themselves daily with its coming home rubbish.

Easy route to the final again.
So one big game and they can win it.

Great to see Gakpo scoring again!

Best thing for the English team is not having the media creaming themselves daily with its coming home rubbish.

Easy route to the final again.
So one big game and they can win it.

Great to see Gakpo scoring again!

If Chechia don't win.. then Holland are knocking England out anyway.

Anyone mildly concerned with virgils performances? He's been shite so far.

To be honest, not paid much attention to the Euros much this week. Football in general has been rather boring and saturated, too many filler teams and without any focus.

To be honest, not paid much attention to the Euros much this week. Football in general has been rather boring and saturated, too many filler teams and without any focus.

I only bother watching international tournaments properly when they get to knockout rounds these days...

I fell asleep during the England game last night. Woeful.

I disagree with the comment about them being overrated and overhyped.

Kane, albeit long in the tooth now, is a brilliant striker. Bellingham, Saka, Foden all very talented. Rice is more than capable. As is Stones.

The fact that we can't construct a team out of them is criminal (as usual).

I only bother watching international tournaments properly when they get to knockout rounds these days...

I fell asleep during the England game last night. Woeful.

I disagree with the comment about them being overrated and overhyped.

Kane, albeit long in the tooth now, is a brilliant striker. Bellingham, Saka, Foden all very talented. Rice is more than capable. As is Stones.

The fact that we can't construct a team out of them is criminal (as usual).
yeah agreed, talent and skill is there. I don't believe that was me, system is wrong and not sure Kyle Walker and choice of LBs was right choice.
Poor management is only thing I can put it down to currently, hanging into a manager whom has not done well over the last 2yrs in friendlies and qualifications should have forced a change then.

Yep.

Hopefully it's a them not him problem. Like he doesn't trust anyone around him to be drilled enough to play the offside or cover and is overcompensating and not that he's gone to shite.

I’ve seen all their games. Cant say I agree with shite.

Not looking forward to yet another season with is Virgil good or isnt he anymore.
Was the best defender in the league last season.

The world cup is worse for filler teams.

The 3rd place thing is confusing, but at least it introduces some jeopardy into the mix. Croatia knocked out with the last kick of the game was exciting.

Not looking forward to yet another season with is Virgil good or isnt he anymore.

Agree with this. Shite is a bit strong. He was at fault for the winner yesterday, but besides that he's been OK.

Agree with this. Shite is a bit strong. He was at fault for the winner yesterday, but besides that he's been OK.

I think Virgil, and a lot of the other top players look a bit tired after a long season. It will continue to be like this I guess with the amount of fixtures getting added every year.

First two matches are from group E and all the teams are on 3 points so still everything to play for. I don't know which one of these games I'll watch.

Second two matches is group F. Portugal are through and play Georgia, who need to win by two goals and hope the other match is a scoreless draw.... I think.

Turkey and Czech republic might be the better match as the Czechs need to win to go through and Turkey just need to avoid being beaten.

The world cup is worse for filler teams.

The 3rd place thing is confusing, but at least it introduces some jeopardy into the mix. Croatia knocked out with the last kick of the game was exciting.
Don't agree...
But at least was fun with different teams around the world, not sure another 8 teams in Europe with some shouting "Auslander Raus!" in their native tongue is that much of a watch and cheapening the qualification with the possibility of teams getting through with 2 pts is great for neutrals factor then with another extra round of footy, round 16 which wasn't the case before 2016 I guess. Seems especially poor quality this time. Next WC with 48 teams is going to be pure fodder too...

Don't agree...
But at least was fun with different teams around the world, not sure another 8 teams in Europe with some shouting "Auslander Raus!" in their native tongue is that much of a watch and cheapening the qualification with the possibility of teams getting through with 2 pts is great for neutrals factor then with another extra round of footy, round 16 which wasn't the case before 2016 I guess. Seems especially poor quality this time. Next WC with 48 teams is going to be pure fodder too...
It'll be like the olympics when you find yourself strangly fascinated by sports you'd never heard of, only for this world cup it'll be two coutries you'd never heard of.

It'll be like the olympics when you find yourself strangly fascinated by sports you'd never heard of, only for this world cup it'll be two coutries you'd never heard of.
Yeah, it also removes the possibility of most "fans" being able to afford a trip as it covers the whole fcking continent. Everything else about Qatar was crap but the fact was in a 150 mile radius the entire thing was completely unique.

I disagree. He makes too many mistakes for a top defender. We concede too many needless goals.

I disagree. He makes too many mistakes for a top defender. We concede too many needless goals.

He didnt make one mistake leading to a goal last season, and is only registered with 4 in his Liverpool career.
Who is better in the Premier league?

448921110_3740732926185975_1314532782390662830_n.jpg

yeah agreed, talent and skill is there. I don't believe that was me, system is wrong and not sure Kyle Walker and choice of LBs was right choice.
Poor management is only thing I can put it down to currently, hanging into a manager whom has not done well over the last 2yrs in friendlies and qualifications should have forced a change then.
Southgate is a coward. If we win it will be in spite of him not because. But we won't. His tactics are crucifying us. As is his reluctance to substitute or change the starting team.

Trying to watch both matches using two different screens. It's a bit tricky when the two matches have one team in yellow and the other in blue

Phil Mitchel fuming the Czechs are down to 10. Awful decision by the ref. Nothing can be done it’s a second yellow.

He didnt make one mistake leading to a goal last season, and is only registered with 4 in his Liverpool career.
Who is better in the Premier league?
What? Guess which game this is.

Alisson sprinted out of his area to deal with a long pass towards Martinelli and missed.

Virgil van Dijk also failed to clear, allowing Martinelli to fire into the empty net as Klopp stood stunned on the touchline.

Jamie Carragher said on Sky Sports’ Super Sunday that it was a “schoolboy” error from Van Dijk.

“Van Dijk just has to head it. Don’t let it bounce. We’re talking schoolboy stuff here,” Carragher said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom