• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Mitchel fuming the Czechs are down to 10. Awful decision by the ref. Nothing can be done it’s a second yellow.

It wasn't an awful decision. He lost control of the ball, stretched and stepped on his foot with studs.

Its a yellow every day of the week.

What? Guess which game this is.

Alisson sprinted out of his area to deal with a long pass towards Martinelli and missed.

Virgil van Dijk also failed to clear, allowing Martinelli to fire into the empty net as Klopp stood stunned on the touchline.

Jamie Carragher said on Sky Sports’ Super Sunday that it was a “schoolboy” error from Van Dijk.

“Van Dijk just has to head it. Don’t let it bounce. We’re talking schoolboy stuff here,” Carragher said.

The Premier league didnt note that as an error, and if anything its on both Alisson and Virgil. But its ridiculous to highlight that incident to mark his entire season.

Not sure why our own fans dont rate our players. Virgil. Trent. Really weird.

Mamardashvili has been fantastic. Just 23 years old as well. When Alisson decides to
go I wouldnt be against signing him. Will probably leave Valencia before that though.

The Premier league didnt note that as an error, and if anything its on both Alisson and Virgil. But its ridiculous to highlight that incident to mark his entire season.

Wait till Mo is up playing in the Olympics, Edwards will need to make a signing to distract some on here…

Fuck me. I just realised the country is called Turkiye and I've been calling it Turkey all these years. How embarrassing. I hope no one noticed.

Georgia go through in their first major tournament. Scotland looks on...

I support the club, not exactly the players. I have more time for the players, but can also be critical and objective. I don't see anything wrong with that.

In case you forget, we ended 3rd, the defence conceding an early goal every match was a big part of the issue. Virgil was mainstay in the defence. We ran out of steam at the end, and the constant chasing the lost goal early in the game was part of the reason in my opinion.

I also put more emphasis on the crunch matches, the arsenals, city, utd, and we didn't do well enough. Add to the crazy 0-3 lost to Atlanta, 4-3 lost to Utd in the cups. Constantly berating the likes of Diaz, Nunez, Salah while heralding Virgil as "the best defender in the league", simply doesn't sit well with me.

Mamardashvili has been fantastic. Just 23 years old as well. When Alisson decides to
go I wouldnt be against signing him. Will probably leave Valencia before that though.

Wow I just realised this guy is two years younger than Kelleher!!

Almost a child in goalkeeper years

5 saves against Turkiye
11 saves against Czechia
5 saves against Portugal

View: https://x.com/Slasherrrr/status/1806089917799211204

In the past few years we have been criminally slow in replacing outgoing players - waiting for them to physically leave or die before even contemplating their replacements.

We should be getting in the next Salah / Alisson / Van Djik while they are still here - are we afraid of hurting their feelings or something?

In the past few years we have been criminally slow in replacing outgoing players - waiting for them to physically leave or die before even contemplating their replacements.

We should be getting in the next Salah / Alisson / Van Djik while they are still here - are we afraid of hurting their feelings or something?
Only player I remeber is doing this is with Diaz and maybe that was because there was probably a deal on.
Maybe funds is an issue? We don’t like to spend big unless we must big.

I’ve been saying for years that Klopp’s biggest weakness was loyalty to players when us fans could see they were on the decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom