• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are equal on points in the league with Dynamo Kiev after 16 games played, they aren't going to let their star player/goal scorer go on the final day and leave themselves without sufficient time to replace him.

Deal was dead over a week ago. Dunno why we didn't have a backup target.

Maybe we didnt want to sign our 2nd or 3rd ranked targets, for a change. I'd rather we just continued with the squad we have than sign any players that arent top of the wanted list.

This thread is dying. We need a new source, a report from one of the cleaners at Melwood, or a porter at the airport or something. Those guys involved in the Dublin medical are keeping it tight-lipped.

Maybe we didnt want to sign our 2nd or 3rd ranked targets, for a change. I'd rather we just continued with the squad we have than sign any players that arent top of the wanted list.
We needs goals in the team. I'm sure he isn't the only player that can deliver it. We're not going to pay 50m so we have no choice but to go for someone else.

We needs goals in the team. I'm sure he isn't the only player that can deliver it. We're not going to pay 50m so we have no choice but to go for someone else.

We've been outscored by Everton, Chelsea, west Ham and Southampton, and have a GD of -2. I think it's pretty obvious that this team needs more goals in it. We really do need to sign someone, or find a way to get more out of Benteke. Otherwise we can write this season off totally.

Can people please only post sources that suggest we might sign this fella? I'd rather enjoy the excitement of deadline day only to post angry internet rants wants it's over. How can I enjoy deadline day without the excitement? I'm basically playing pool with rope here, trying to thumb it in, thanks to all of these so called 'realistic' disappointing sources suggesting we won't sign anyone.

This thread is dying. We need a new source, a report from one of the cleaners at Melwood, or a porter at the airport or something. Those guys involved in the Dublin medical are keeping it tight-lipped.

Did an Alex Teixeira go to the Sports Surgery Clinic in Santry on Sunday ?

Are they aware there's about 100,000 Brazilians in Ireland anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom