• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been pretty good yes. That seems to end today though unless David Byrne is Alex Teixeiras scouse cousin.
Its all a bit of fun though isnt it. Everyone but you gets that.

I don't get it actually.

I think its very sad that a grown man has to follow twitter for make believe stories which he convinces himself are real.

Bizarre and sad.

Henry and his Happy Days gang? Is this a thing or have you just coined it?

Tom Werner is a TV Exec responsible for Mork & Mindy, Taxi, The Cosby Show and a bunch of others. I'm not sure he had anything to do with Happy Days, but he deffo was involved in "Welcome Back Kotter", which is a big worry.

Tom Werner is a TV Exec responsible for Mork & Mindy, Taxi, The Cosby Show and a bunch of others. I'm not sure he had anything to do with Happy Days, but he deffo was involved in "Welcome Back Kotter", which is a big worry.

Tom Werner comes across as a bit of a plonker, generally. The cringeworthy buffoon to counteract Henry's unsettling reptilian demeanour.

Nobody really believes they're real Rosco. That's what you don't get.

Right.

So you get a kick out of following sad cunts on twitter who give you barely literate 140 character updates on things that aren't happening.

I don't get it at all. I've said that.

Right.

So you get a kick out of following sad cunts on twitter who give you barely literate 140 character updates on things that aren't happening.

He posts on a football forum.

Said the sports fan.

Sports is real and happens.

Following people giving info on things you don't believe are happening because it's clearly bullshit and then taking the time to post it, comment on it and tell people how reliable is goes beyond what sane people do.

Anyway on account of Doc's (laughable) position I've started a discussion on it in MC.

Right.

Pretty much Rosco. It is silly season. I'm wasting time because I've got 2 overdue articles I should be writing, so instead of doing that I am embracing the nonsense.

I guess you didn't join in the lunacy that surrounded the times when Henry, Rivaldo, and Ribery were spotted at Speke airport either. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Some of my favourite threads in 6CM have been generated through nothing but speculation, bullshit, and that magical 6CM silliness. You're a po-faced wab.

Pretty much Rosco. It is silly season. I'm wasting time because I've got 2 overdue articles I should be writing, so instead of doing that I am embracing the nonsense.

I guess you didn't join in the lunacy that surrounded the times when Henry, Rivaldo, and Ribery were spotted at Speke airport either. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. Some of my favourite threads in 6CM have been generated through nothing but speculation, bullshit, and that magical 6CM silliness. You're a po-faced wab.

Sad cunt

Edit: I get the laughing at ludicrous rumours. I dont get posting false updates about a player we have bid for.

Look, have a good chat about it on MC Rosco. I'm pretty sure everyone else on there will tell you you're being a fucking dick, and completely misunderstanding the point of posting on a forum. Nobody here has seriously been attempting to make anyone think they are conveying real ITK sources, or anything like it. It's just craic and bullshit. If you don't understand that, you're the sad cunt.

Look, have a good chat about it on MC Rosco. I'm pretty sure everyone else on there will tell you you're being a fucking dick, and completely misunderstanding the point of posting on a forum. Nobody here has seriously been attempting to make anyone think they are conveying real ITK sources, or anything like it. It's just craic and bullshit. If you don't understand that, you're the sad cunt.
It's still happening though, right?

The Papers are full of shit everyday that people are content to post. I get the falsified info point though, it's nearly as banal as the retards who posted the "Bent signs" picture joke every year forever.

Regarding the sad cunt part. Whats worse, having a bit of fun by posting some rumours, discussing them and laughing about it with other football fans.

Or, following grown people around on a football forum like a crazy woman dragging up everything that has been posted in the past. Just so that you may prove that somewhere, sometime, ages ago, you were right and they could have been wrong.

Now thats a sad cunt. And I REALLY dont get that.

Regarding the sad cunt part. Whats worse, having a bit of fun by posting some rumours, discussing them and laughing about it with other football fans.

Or, following grown people around on a football forum like a crazy woman dragging up everything that has been posted in the past. Just so that you may prove that somewhere, sometime, ages ago, you were right and they could have been wrong.

Now thats a sad cunt. And I REALLY dont get that.

Shots fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom