• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
0a5dd32656a41e14cab4abb28831825a.png

Don't let me down Instagram.

He's certainly giving us a bit of a tease. Posting a pic of himself photoshopped in a Liverpool kit and liking Coutinho's celebrations of our win on Saturday. You'd think he wouldn't be doing that if his agent was playing us off Chelsea.

It will all come down to their chairman/ owner. He doesn't seem to want to sell in January as a rule.

He's certainly giving us a bit of a tease. Posting a pic of himself photoshopped in a Liverpool kit and liking Coutinho's celebrations of our win on Saturday. You'd think he wouldn't be doing that if his agent was playing us off Chelsea.
Indeed, I honestly think, for once, twitter rumours have this spot on, we've agreed a deal with him, but Shaktar won't budge on their ridiculous valuation for him. I wouldn't want to spend more than a Benteke on him, and I think the club are the same, but I don't think Shaktar will deal at that price.

Interestingly Sky Sports say they have an update on the story in 10minutes, no doubt it'll be exactly what we've already heard from other outlets though.

Just me clinging onto hope of signing a guy I know nothing about via some randomers tweets over here.

What's he like at centre back?

LOL - Ryan the geezer is 5ft8" - he ain't going to solve our heading problems if that's what you are hoping for !!!!

I hope I am really proved wrong about him - looks really tiny and meek, going to get kicked about a bit in this league we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom