• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Barrett saying we've bid 32M for Alex Teixeira...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've admittedly got no idea about modern footballers outside of the Premier League these days. It's true. Outside of that front 3 for Barca, and Busquets - I couldn't tell you who else plays for them these days.

I'm sure this Teixeira chap is quality, but beyond those youtubes I watched last night, I'd never seen him before in my life. That goals-per-games ratio is impressive n all, but have you looked at some of those compilations? It's the Ukrainian league - he looks like he's playing in some pre-season friendlies the standard of the opposition is that shite.

Some of these goals are against Dynamo Kiev, who have qualified to 1/8 of the Champions League (ahead of Porto). And also a quite decent Dnipro side. That said, there are some awfully weak sides in UPL too and Shakhtar tends to beat those by big margins like 5:0 or 7:1, obviously that inflates the stats.

He looks like a player who doesn't overcomplicate things, just run into space and score. Maybe that's exactly what we need at this point. If we buy him, I still hope we have money to go for Sane in the summer.

Last edited:
Lots of journalists saying Ayre is back home without a deal, but negotiations will continue, personally I cant see this happening.

Lots of journalists saying Ayre is back home without a deal, but negotiations will continue, personally I cant see this happening.

CZR5HizWAAAce7h.jpg

You guys are fucking crazy - I thought I was mad but seriously we are going 20M+ for a player from the Ukrainian league ? are you kidding me ? I thought there was just one team in Ukraine named Dynamo Kiev and that was it. What the fuck guys - I don't care if he is Brazilian - look at the evidence so far:-

1) Firminio has struggled and he is from the German league, the
2) Coutinhio - inconsistent from game to game and shoot on site thinking
3) Lucas - oh shit - this is going to start something ain't it ?

And now you are all wetting yourself over some guy who has done well in Ukraine ?

If the fee that team are asking for is £32M - I hope our dealer tells them to go fuck themselves, and stick a Russian dildo up their arses and that player.

Who ended up at Spurs? The Willian and Mhykitirianianian deals come to mind. I hope to God that doesnt happen now, Cant blame Ayre for the Konoplyanka deal with Dnipro though.
Salah was chelsea as well. Even though we dodged a bullet on that one.

I see one fatal flaw in that.

Yeah - they are all a bunch of pussies up front - that is what the problem is. All of them combined would not have the will and strength of Luis Suarez that is whats flawed with that. Have any of you seen the pictures of him ? - he is going to get shit kicked out of him.

On his return, Ayre, outlined his negotiations skills as he addressed a section of naive fans who expected him to push through a deal.

"What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.".

Last edited:
If this falls through - look on the bright side, whenever in the last few years Chelsea, or Spurs have taken a player we wanted, they have gone onto be complete fuck ups. I am certain if that is the case - in this potential transfer then it is a very good outcome and a lucky escape.

I have just seen the video on the first page of this thread - I am sure if you put together some clips of Joe Allen or even Lucas you could come up with something better than that. I don't like the look of him - reminds me of Sterling, so will definitely turn out to be a cunt in the end. We don't do cunts guys - just remember that.

If this falls through - look on the bright side, whenever in the last few years Chelsea, or Spurs have taken a player we wanted, they have gone onto be complete fuck ups. I am certain if that is the case - in this potential transfer then it is a very good outcome and a lucky escape.

I have just seen the video on the first page of this thread - I am sure if you put together some clips of Joe Allen or even Lucas you could come up with something better than that. I don't like the look of him - reminds me of Sterling, so will definitely turn out to be a cunt in the end. We don't do cunts guys - just remember that.
Apart from Willian who is starting to look a good player.

When chelsea did play him he looked awful and he's hardly setting the world alight at Roma.
6 goals in 16 games for Fiorentina.
5 in 13 for Roma.

No idea why kind of games they were. I'm not saying we missed out big time but he's not a bad player. He was just part of a random conveyor belt at Chelsea where they swallowed up talent and loaned on. cf Juan Cuadrado.

When chelsea did play him he looked awful and he's hardly setting the world alight at Roma.

He has looked great in Italy, actually. Mourinho never gave him a chance at Chelsea, same situation as Cuadrado – doesn't mean they are bad players. Salah's market value is now significantly higher than we were bidding for him and right now we would kill for a player who can score 1 goal in 3 games from the wing.

Last edited:
On his return, Ayre, outlined his negotiations skills as he addressed a section of naive fans who expected him to push through a deal.

"What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.".
Persuasive speech.. but like most on here am not Taken

We were never gonn

We were never in the running for him regardless of whatever was reported back then.
Be quiet you blert.

If we "were never in the running" how come we were in direct negotiations with all parties, had met the asking price, and had Gerrard talking to him? That sounds like the very fucking definition of being in the running

I may be quiffing here but it's about time we had a black Brazilian (I don't count Allan yet). We've had Lucas and Aurelio probably the two whitest Brazilians ever, Coutinho who arrived looking like Ricky Parry's bastard child and Firmino who looks Asian. That's almost reason enough to sign him.

I may be quiffing here but it's about time we had a black Brazilian (I don't count Allan yet). We've had Lucas and Aurelio probably the two whitest Brazilians ever, Coutinho who arrived looking like Ricky Parry's bastard child and Firmino who looks Asian. That's almost reason enough to sign him.

Are there ginger Brazilians too? We'd need of those either to complete the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom