• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Forest (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed a top tier midfielder, and we needed another forward this summer. We didn't get it. So now we atrophy. You can't stand still in this league

Is anyone surprised by this though? We’re a spent force. Predictable no matter who starts.

And here comes Ox.

We'll be lucky to get some shots on target today, let alone score.
This is fucking rubbish

Fuck off van dijk. Every header in their box has been the wrong decision

This team isn’t finished. But we have way too many injuries and even when we’re all fit, we have no midfield bar Thiago and Fabs, neither of whom are consistent right now.

The team isn't done, but we're severely lacking reinforcements. We're missing Ibou, Jota, Nunez, Diaz, Matip. That's five players who at the moment would and should walk into this side.

Thiago as well. And I would argue Tsimikas based on form.

We started with 3 kids away from home. I would have taken a draw

Oh well, might be fun to play in the Europa Conference League next season.

This is the worst kind of game for us.

Early kick off which Klopp and this team hates and always struggles with.

Highly depleted squad with multiple injuries and absolutely zero options on the bench.

A team defending with a deep block backed by a vociferous home crowd.

I shouldn't have bothered watching this.

Haha i was just typing out how we used to have a core of top level indestructible players and then Virgil sits down

Fuck me. I don't think I've ever seen a worse (I hesitate to call it a performance) game. Though a lot of this is on Klopp. Resting too many players from the off instead of winning the match first. We have 5 subs now.

Reactions: Raz
german-good-luck-symbols-1200x674.jpg

hamsa.png

Rabbitsfoot.jpg

japanese-maneki-neko-thumbnail.jpg

Injuries aside. This is on Klopp. Jones shouldn’t be anywhere near this team. Trent should’ve started regardless of how poor he’s been…. This is forest! Henderson should’ve started. Takes off Fabio and Bobby when we’re chasing a goal and brings on Ox. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom