• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Man City (A) - 1 April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were not there anymore; we were completely open, we were too passive, too deep, too far away from everything. If you look at the game, I think we had around about four performances which were OK: the two midfielders with Hendo and Fab worked a lot, tried to close gaps, Cody especially in possession and Ali, of course, and then that's obviously very difficult

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/jurgen-klopps-verdict-manchester-city-4-1-liverpool

Did he actually say that? We were completely open????? Is 'he' taking the piss?! Fucking lol

Ox was an absolute fucking joke for their 4th. 5 mins on the pitch and he makes no attempt whatsoever to help out Trent when he’s faced up 2 on 1. He literally jogged from the half way line whilst Fabinho was busting a gut to get there.

Pathetic and unforgivable given he picks up 100k + a week to be an in house comedian.

I don’t want to see him in a red shirt ever again, the lazy cunt.

Ox was an absolute fucking joke for their 4th. 5 mins on the pitch and he makes no attempt whatsoever to help out Trent when he’s faced up 2 on 1. He literally jogged from the half way line whilst Fabinho was busting a gut to get there.

Pathetic and unforgivable given he picks up 100k + a week to be an in house comedian.

I don’t want to see him in a red shirt ever again, the lazy cunt.
He is done as a footballer at the highest level. We are the dickheads for still keeping him as an option. He should have been let go for free to any club who was willing to subsidize his wages, couple of years ago.

He is done as a footballer at the highest level. We are the dickheads for still keeping him as an option. He should have been let go for free to any club who was willing to subsidize his wages, couple of years ago.
Alongside a few others. But we just had to hold on, hadn’t we?

Men against boys like a stroll in the park.
One transfer window can't solve the issues we have we need almost a complete new team which would need 3 to four windows and patience from the fans.

Jones scored a boss goal for England U21s during the break. He must have really pissed Klopp off to never even be on the bench, when the only other midfield options are as old as dracula or had more surgery than frankenstein

One transfer window can't solve the issues we have we need almost a complete new team which would need 3 to four windows and patience from the fans.
The point where we won the Champions League what's the time when I thought we would kick on and invest in that midfield and make it even stronger instead we stayed stagnant and look at now where we are.

Jones scored a boss goal for England U21s during the break. He must have really pissed Klopp off to never even be on the bench, when the only other midfield options are as old as dracula or had more surgery than frankenstein

Injured, I think. Again.

The team is just shit.

Fab Hendo Harvey....I mean come on now. The midfield we had out last week in the legends game wouldv'e contributed more.

Had about enough of Trent as well and I've had enough of those who suck his dick how "creative" he is.....well what did he create today? Or against Bournemouth? He's shit, sign a proper RB.

Virgil - you're no longer the player you were, you can't look like you're not giving a fuck and be world class at the same time.....now it's pretty evident to me you don't give a fuck.

The team is just shit.

Fab Hendo Harvey....I mean come on now. The midfield we had out last week in the legends game wouldv'e contributed more.

Had about enough of Trent as well and I've had enough of those who suck his dick how "creative" he is.....well what did he create today? Or against Bournemouth? He's shit, sign a proper RB.

Virgil - you're no longer the player you were, you can't look like you're not giving a fuck and be world class at the same time.....now it's pretty evident to me you don't give a fuck.

Trent created our goal and was probably our best defender out of a bad lot. He's deserved much of the criticism leveled this season but not today.

Trent created our goal and was probably our best defender out of a bad lot. He's deserved much of the criticism leveled this season but not today.
Jota created it with his run and lay off but yes Trent played a nice pass in the build up.

Anything else he did well today?

Some of his clearances under pressure are laughably bad.

Jota created it with his run and lay off but yes Trent played a nice pass in the build up.

Anything else he did well today?

Some of his clearances under pressure are laughably bad.

He was better than Virgil or Robbo, although I recognize that isn't a high barrier to scale this weekend.

We should probably let them hack our scouting database now and even things up properly.

…so just hand them a piece of paper with Jude Bellinghams name on it then

He was better than Virgil or Robbo, although I recognize that isn't a high barrier to scale this weekend.
I don't care if he was our best player today by a landslide, he was still shit.

This team is done.

Only 5 players from this whole squad are worthy of keeping their place next season.

Ali, Ibou, Diaz, Nunez and Kostas.

Time to promote Kostas to first choice, get some other dud to cover him, get 30-40m for Robbo if we can and put that money to good use.

We Have to stop trying to do transfers on the cheap.

Need to start buying quality. Spend the money on Bellingham. Then look for another quailty Midfielder. Even if we only buy two in the summer window, as long as they are quailty

We Have to stop trying to do transfers on the cheap.

Need to start buying quality. Spend the money on Bellingham. Then look for another quailty Midfielder. Even if we only buy two in the summer window, as long as they are quailty

We need more than 2.

Effectively if we buy 2, we're still relying on hendo, fabinho, elliott or thiago to be the 3rd mid. Add in the fact that we need a new CB.

Thuram, Tielemens, Veiga, N'Dicka. Thats probably as good as we could get. We won't spend that much if we spend 130m on jude alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom