• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Wolves (H) 1 March — 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the big dog to step up to the plate.

Ali

TTA
Big Ib
Virgil
Robbo

Milner
Badger
Elliott

Salah
Jota
Donkey

Gakpo and Melo to come off the bench.

Must win game. It pains me to say that.

I think I realized what has cursed us.
It wasn't Pep's book ... it's the fact you left the title with Brizzle ... move it, and this too shall pass:
[article]Kelly’s Heroes 2022/23

momoWASboss -
Hass - Red Astaire - Woland - Brizzle (pre-match thread chief officer) - Mojo - Jürgen4PM - Richey - SummerOnions - Rurikbird - Modo - Dee - The Nomad - Athens - tombrown - Got the moves like carra - Doctor_mac - Best Believe It - Fabio - acekmk - Buddha - .Dan. - LeTellacWiz - Fallon - Shay_K - Bradley - Beamrider - Hansern - Shadey - Mystic - RobbySwanson - Y1 - darkstarexodus - Red Mullet - redblack7 - Dirty Sanchez - peekay - Frogfish - Red rose - DHSC - Squiggles - RedStar - FreshRed - JonesyRed - Stevesquash - mwake - Ukrainian by marriage - Mamma Mia

Honorary member: Oncy - deceased[/article]

Yea wtf how many times have we played wolves in the last few weeks.

Haha Melo has been mentioned. Hoping to see Doak again soon.

Who gives a fuck season is over, FSG sell up and roll on August when we’ll hopefully be better prepared for the season ahead.

I'd like to alert everyone in a significant change that will enhance our season's hopes.

Last week (and last pre match thread) was 10000% the last time I will be putting Naby in my preferred starting line up.

Naby lad, its been a good run. Years of advocacy and championing the idea of Naby, and highlighting the pros you bring to the team. However, it is time for us to part ways. Its not you though, its me. I am not convinced you have changed, I have just grown enough as a human to realise you are no longer the hero that this team needs.

Off you fuck.

We can win this game easily if we just put legs in the middle. Badger & Elliot are a must, its just a shame the only options to join them are all no longer able to perform more than once a week (Hendo, Fabs, Milner).

I think we'll keep Nunez rested but on the bench, Jota will start as its his old team. Would be amazing to see big Ibs back but i'm not convinced we should rush it.

----------------Ali----------------
Trent--Matip--VVD--Robbo
--------------Fabs---------------
--------Elliot------Badger-----
Salah-----Gakpo------Jota

Time Curtis got a start in midfield, if only to remind us why Curtis shouldn’t be starting in midfield.

Fabinho can join Naby in fucking right off.

I’d rather see Hendo or Milner at DM.

My only Fabs logic is that he only played half the game so might have fresh legs. Its though choosing between players you know can't perform to their previous standards in back to back games. Or in Fabinho's case, in any games.

My only Fabs logic is that he only played half the game so might have fresh legs. Its though choosing between players you know can't perform to their previous standards in back to back games. Or in Fabinho's case, in any games.

Yeah, which is fair - but he looked slower and less reactive than evolution when he came on - so I’m not sure having fresh legs helps him.

Possibly a move to a hot country where no-one wants to run might help…

Preferably Saudi Arabia with them paying over the odds for him.

Bloody Nora. I didn't know there was another match before I start my 3 weeks photographing villages, spectacular waterfalls (highest in Asia, huge water curtain, 18 waterfalls over 1.6 kms) and minority tribes in the mountains of one of the poorest provinces in China, Guizhou. This is going to put me in a bad mood before the flight isn't it. Bugger.

Nah nothing can kill the excitement and anticipation ;)

If anyone at all is interested (no reason why you should be !) : https://www.beautifulworld.com/asia/china/huangguoshu-waterfall/

Last edited:
An Elliott - Bajcetic midfield just seems to ... meh ... to me. It should be one or the other and Bajcetic deserves his spot. Thiago will be out for another 2 weeks (Palace showed how much we miss someone of his guile and skill).

With Fabs and Bajcetic maybe we can give Carvalho a start. It's also possible Bobby comes back into the centre and Gakpo is moved out to the left with Jota coming on later for Bobby.

----------------Ali----------------
Trent--Matip--VVD--Robbo
--------------Fabs---------------
------ Bajcetic----- Carvalho
Salah ----- Gakpo ------ Jota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom