• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Wolves (H) 1 March — 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konate should definitely replace Matip for this one and going forward. Ibou has nearly had a week of full training when we play Wolves. Start him.
Matip has lost it and looks bereft of all quality and confidence.

Time Curtis got a start in midfield, if only to remind us why Curtis shouldn’t be starting in midfield.

Fabinho can join Naby in fucking right off.

I’d rather see Hendo or Milner at DM.

Yes, I'd also like to see Curtis start so I can remind myself why he should never start.

When do we try a 4-1-5 (with 3 left forwards) formation? Once everyone is back, let's just go nuts.

Trent - Nat - Virgil - Robbo
‐---‐----------- Badger
Mo -----Bobby -- Gakpo - Jota- Nunez - Diaz

Yes, I'd also like to see Curtis start so I can remind myself why he should never start.

When do we try a 4-1-5 (with 3 left forwards) formation? Once everyone is back, let's just go nuts.

Trent - Nat - Virgil - Robbo
‐---‐----------- Badger
Mo -----Bobby -- Gakpo - Jota- Nunez - Diaz
That team would be more like

————badger———-Diaz
——————————-Jota
Mo——-Firmino———Nunez
——————————Gakpo

Klopp’s going to see the light for this one with a midfield of…

Fabinho

Trent. Badger

…and Trent’s going to look the midfield baller we all think he might be.

3-0

That team would be more like

————badger———-Diaz
——————————-Jota
Mo——-Firmino———Nunez
——————————Gakpo

It would actually look like this on the pitch

--------Badger------------Diaz
-----------------------------Jota
----------------Trent-------------- (drifting in, neglecting his natural ability as the best attacking RB in world football)
-Mo---Firmino----------Gakpo
----------------------------Nunez. (offside)

I'd like to alert everyone in a significant change that will enhance our season's hopes.

Last week (and last pre match thread) was 10000% the last time I will be putting Naby in my preferred starting line up.

Naby lad, its been a good run. Years of advocacy and championing the idea of Naby, and highlighting the pros you bring to the team. However, it is time for us to part ways. Its not you though, its me. I am not convinced you have changed, I have just grown enough as a human to realise you are no longer the hero that this team needs.

Off you fuck.

Ah...the Lucas Leiva epiphany.

[article]
Jürgen Klopp expects Ibrahima Konate to be available for Liverpool’s Premier League meeting with Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The centre-half is back in full training after recovering from a muscle injury sustained in January.

Darwin Nunez, meanwhile, will continue to be assessed for the shoulder issue that forced him to sit out the weekend's draw at Crystal Palace.

Joe Gomez, Thiago Alcantara and Luis Diaz remain sidelined for the Reds.

Offering an update ahead of Wednesday's fixture with Wolves, Klopp told Liverpoolfc.com: "Darwin trained yesterday with us. Let's see if it's good enough for being part of the squad.

"Ibou trained now completely normal. Should be absolutely OK for the squad at least. Joe is injured.

"Lucho [is] looking good. I just watched him now training with the rehab guys and that looks really good – but he was not in team training yet, so that will take a while. And Thiago, in the moment, is doing his rehab."

[/article]

Is this on any particular channel online?
Not sure I want to watch it but guess I should.

-------------------Ali
--Trent---Konate---VVD---Robbo
---------------Fabinho
----Elliott--------------Bajectic
---------------Gakpo
---Salah----------------Nunez

Fucking sick of LFCTV ticket system, it's fucking bollocks.

As a member before covid I was easily getting a ticket to any home game I wanted, now it's fucking impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom