• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre-match thread Wolves (H) 1 March — 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-------------------Ali
--Trent---Konate---VVD---Robbo
---------------Fabinho
----Elliott--------------Bajectic
---------------Gakpo
---Salah----------------Nunez
Squiggles man you can't be serious with that midfield.

Fucking sick of LFCTV ticket system, it's fucking bollocks.

As a member before covid I was easily getting a ticket to any home game I wanted, now it's fucking impossible.

Same, got 2 membership cards but nothing this season and we are shite this season but still can’t get a ticket this season.

Although a mate did offer Real Madrid tickets last week but I couldn’t go, kind of glad I didn’t now.

There’s no right answer to the midfield, nothing looks good

Quite, it's the ever rotating decision of "our experienced midfielders are fucked, let's play the kids". Then after a defeat it's "our kids are too inexperienced, let's throw in the veterans". And so on.

It's like when Evans would lose a game and continue to rotate between the horror show that was Ruddock, Babb, Kvarme and co. Every one of them was wrong, but chopping and changing always seemed the answer.

If you're chopping and changing constantly it's either because you're fucked with injuries, or your players aren't good enough. We hit the jackpot and got both.

Last edited:
Well hopefully next season we sort out our problems to the point where we don't have to see a single midfielder currently at the club except maybe a few cameo's off the bench from Hendo.

That's it.

Do people actually see Stefan as having the potential to be a long term star or focal point in our midfield?

I know he's only 18 and has done relatively well thus far but I wonder if Klopp's just throwing him in because the tried and test is failing so miserably bad and then will flog him off in summer when we've brought in the experience.

Last edited:
Do people actually see Stefan as having the potential to be a long term star or focal point in our midfield?

I know he's only 18 and has done relatively well thus far but I wonder if Klopp's just throwing him in because the tried and test is failing so bad and then will flog him off in summer when we've brought in the experience.

I do. He's looked quite composed most of the time in a team that is anything but. The other thing is he's demonstrated he actually has more in his locker than what he is currently showing.

Lastly, why not save the money?

Last edited:
Just a response to the post Momo.

But now that you bring it up, I'd imagine you to be Adebayo Akinfenwa if he were 1000 years older.

I do. He's looked quite composed most of the time in a team that is anything but. The other thing is he's demonstrated he actually has more in his locker than what he is currently showing.

Lastly, why not save the money?

Will be interesting to see his development here in particular next season to see how he puts all the pieces that he has in his locker together and then seeing how influential he can be when he hits his 20s.

Hopefully doesn't go the same way as Curtis Jones and more in the way of Trent.

viewcontent

I know he's only 18 and has done relatively well thus far but I wonder if Klopp's just throwing him in because the tried and test is failing so miserably bad and then will flog him off in summer when we've brought in the experience.
Ask yourself one question : does that even remotely sound like Klopp?

Ask yourself one question : does that even remotely sound like Klopp?

What does it have to do with it sounding like Klopp or not? His hands are tied, been forced into using him because all our other midfielders shit and unreliable.

What does it have to do with it sounding like Klopp or not? His hands are tied, been forced into using him because all our other midfielders shit and unreliable.

klopp could be shackled to a fucking electrified fence, and he'd still pick his tried and tested generals. Cunt came in to this season expecting NABY FUCKING KEITA to do something. He thought OXLADE CHAMBERLAIN was a valid backup to thiago. nah. Cunt doesn't make changes, even when he has to

Clearly he has faith in stefan

For yes now, but we don’t know how much of the trust is down to him having to.

We’ll know more next season.

For yes now, but we don’t know how much of the trust is down to him having to.

We’ll know more next season.

i think we do know. We have fit midfielders who he's dropped and doesn't trust. He loves elliott...dropped him. He can't get enough fabinho and henderson....but he will drop them. I think stefan is the first name on his team sheet now. compare his treatment to that of nat phillips the other year. Nat was good for us in a horrific injury crisis. This year our defenders have been shite consistently. and he STILL plays Joe fucking gomez.

Nah. I reckon Stefan has shown him enough to be a contender. The answer to all our ills? probably not, but he's done more than enough to maybe make klopp think we need less in the summer than we actually do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom