• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fulham (A) - PL - 21 April 2024

A front 3 where *all* players are able to pass the first man is far more dangerous than one where only 2 can do it ...
I hope we see a similar starting 11 against Everton, preferably with Ibou in the back & Mac Allister in the midfielder.

A front 3 where *all* players are able to pass the first man is far more dangerous than one where only 2 can do it ...
I hope we see a similar starting 11 against Everton, preferably with Ibou in the back & Mac Allister in the midfielder.
That's the only change I'd make

Really good controlled and measured performance, we made this look a lot easier than it should've been.

No injuries and 3 points all that matters.

Props to Klopp for ringing the changes.

A lot of very good performances, Harvey with a game to forget.

Same or very similar team for Everton, please. I don’t want to see Salah start. Neither do Szobo, Jones or Konate deserve to play based on their current form. Maybe Macca over Gravvy and that’s all.

Same or very similar team for Everton, please. I don’t really want to see Salah start. Neither do Szobo, Jones or Konate deserve to start. Maybe Macca over Gravvy and that’s all.
That would be ideal, but I have a feeling that Klopp will start Salah for some reason.

That would be ideal, but I have a feeling that Klopp will start Salah for some reason.

So long as Gakpo and Jota also start.

Harvey will need to as he would be happy doing the running for both Mo and Trent

Even when he’s not playing all that well, the team looks better with him in it. His energy and enthusiasm rubs off on other players and that’s what we’ve been lacking in recent weeks.
Err no, you may like to think that but that's a strong no. A slow player constantly missing his passes and failing to spot runs (a few times today) or mishitting shots (twice) doesn't make others look better. He didn't have that effect when he came on in previous recent games did he? Think about his average (or below) in both matches vs Atalanta.

I know some have mentioned it before but I feel the need to say it again. If Jota didn't get injured against Brentford, we'd still be in all competitions and we'd also be 3-4 points clear in the league.
It's extremely disappointing.
If there's a God, we will win our remaining games while Arsenal and Man C drop points against Spurs. Something has to go our way this season...

I'm very much an Elliot fanboy, but today wasn't his best. He improved as the game went on, but you could tell the fans were getting to him and he snatched a few chances and mishit a few passes.

His work rate over a 90 minute period is phenomenal mind.

I know some have mentioned it before but I feel the need to say it again. If Jota didn't get injured against Brentford, we'd still be in all competitions and we'd also be 3-4 points clear in the league.
It's extremely disappointing.
If there's a God, we will win our remaining games while Arsenal and Man C drop points against Spurs. Something has to go our way this season...

He was in wonderful form. But, again, what's the point on having a player who misses so much football? I love him, I just wish he could stay fit. If it wasn't the Brentford game it would have happened sooner or later. He wouldn't have been fit for the whole season

He was in wonderful form. But, again, what's the point on having a player who misses so much football? I love him, I just wish he could stay fit. If it wasn't the Brentford game it would have happened sooner or later. He wouldn't have been fit for the whole season
Yeah he usually has one big injury every season, but the Brentford one was just bad luck. The real issue is that ideally we should have someone in the team that's a like for like replacement. We should never be in a position where one player decides our season.

Really good controlled and measured performance, we made this look a lot easier than it should've been.

No injuries and 3 points all that matters.

Props to Klopp for ringing the changes.

A lot of very good performances, Harvey with a game to forget.
What ?

Presumably you didn't watch the lions share of the match..

"Really good" would certainly not be the descriptors I'd use

If there's a God
bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy80Mzk5LzIwMjAwNDAzMTg0OC1tYWluLmNyb3BwZWRfMTU4NTkxNDUyNS5qcGc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom