• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Firmino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I probably wouldn't like Firmino in real life... But I'm sure glad he's a Liverpool football player. I like him plenty in a red shirt.
On the contrary personally I think he comes across as a really good lad. You can't hold liking twitter / instagram against him because everybody's on there nowadays !

Brendan must be distraught. On the contrary though maybe he should continue slating him it's obviously having an effect !

Last edited:
Brendan must be distraught. On the contrary though maybe he should slating him continue because it's obviously having an effect !

He’ll be delighted. He slated him when he wasn’t scoring or assisting. He’s back to being amongst the goals again so he’ll rightly get praised.

It’s not hard to grasp.

Yep what’s the beef? Firmino has an elite level of technical skill, and is devastating when he’s on form, but let’s not pretend that he has been a passenger in some recent games. Brendan isn’t irrational about his performance.

Yep what’s the beef? Firmino has an elite level of technical skill, and is devastating when he’s on form, but let’s not pretend that he has been a passenger in some recent games. Brendan isn’t irrational about his performance.

We don’t carry any passengers mate. Out gamestyle is to kill the other teams with intensive press and hard work. Everything packed in to well established relations all over the pitch. Firmino has made the role he plays such and important cogwheel in Klopps finetuned clockwork that he offer something even when he has an offday creative wise. Yesterday he covered more ground than anyone else from the forward position.

Check out the flabby melt
8d7fc891d50d7108c472d163a57b841b.jpg
Every time Bobby whips his shirt off he reminds me of the time I fell asleep on a sunlounger leaving the kids some felt tip pens to play with.

We don’t carry any passengers mate. Out gamestyle is to kill the other teams with intensive press and hard work. Everything packed in to well established relations all over the pitch. Firmino has made the role he plays such and important cogwheel in Klopps finetuned clockwork that he offer something even when he has an offday creative wise. Yesterday he covered more ground than anyone else from the forward position.
I don’t mean (and didn’t say) “passenger” from a work rate perspective. He always puts in a shift. His graft is a very creditable side to his game. But again there are games where he has been ineffective as a center forward (i.e., scoring or assisting goals). He’s definitely been blowing hot and cold in that department. You can wear your red-tinted specs all you want on that one.

Every time Bobby whips his shirt off he reminds me of the time I fell asleep on a sunlounger leaving the kids some felt tip pens to play with.

I always have a little immature giggle when I see the back of his head. The tattoo on his neck is mostly covered by his shirt. The part that you can see makes it look like a penis.

There's a temptation to look at touch map and say "so what", but the guy being everywhere literally does help our ability to play out of the back and get the ball forward. Vardy, as great a goalscorer as he is (far outshines Bobby there), didn't help his team much in a the build up phase. Bobby is phenomenal both in the build up and defensive phase for us. Yesterday, he showed good prowess in the finishing phase as well, when Mo and Sadio were wasteful.

Anyways, with Bobby, in the build up to the 4th goal, check out his positioning...

He literally allowed Trent to get forward by dropping into the back line and picking up Vardy! His selflessness really do balance out the healthy greed of Sadio, and the extreme greed of Mo.

You can bet this sort of thing goes unnoticed by many, except Jurgen and the lads themselves.

He’ll be delighted. He slated him when he wasn’t scoring or assisting. He’s back to being amongst the goals again so he’ll rightly get praised.

It’s not hard to grasp.
I know it's not always possible to pick up on tongue-in-cheek comments on the internet but fuck me Dreamy. *rolls eyes*

Last edited:
That paragraph sums it all up from Klopp. Sometimes folk can miss the point In Bobby a little. It’s like spending a bomb on a DM then slagging him off for not bombing down the wing and assisting enough.
Don’t get me wrong, if his goal return was next to nothing, then yeh, you have to question the balance of lack of goals to what he offers to the team.

Looking at the stats from his previous seasons, he averages about 1 goal every 3 games in the premier league.
He has 6 in 18 this season so he's pretty much on point.
Should end up with about 12-14 goals by the end of the season.

Klopp really gets him doesn't he. Not surprising of course since he's likely coached him into doing just that :)
I dont give a shit either and never have, as i never saw him as a goal scorer striker type. In fact untill Klopp came and bought Salah and Mane I had no idea about Firmino role other than he was no replacement for Suarez. The Connector... i like that.

We can not compare Vardy to Salah, it’s not because Vardy doesn’t do enough to help his teammates, he’s playing for a manager who probably instruct him to stay at the shoulder of the centrehalves. Firmino is being instructed to be the guy to link up between midfield and forwards.

Rodgers only play to the strength of the player at its core, never really educate them for different positions well.

I realised during the last match why Bobby is always so eager to get his shirt off.

His back tattoo looks like a cock and balls from the collar up.

So..... are we still concern about him? Will we be seeing Salah's thread next?
No need for concern with Bobby,even though he scores the occasional goal(or two) he`s still shite ;)

No need for a Salah thread as he is such an unbelievable lazy bastard who only scores when he feels like(and just keeps breaking Club records :rolleyes: ) he has upset the Club and fans(of other teams) by being a Muslim and posting photos of his Christmas tree....
Scoring goals and playing well for us whilst integrating into our culture by celebrating Christmas has proved to be the final straw for many "outraged twiterati(i.e. twats)" and Boris johnson has demanded that Salah be sold immediately to some Picanini club.

No need for concern with Bobby,even though he scores the occasional goal(or two) he`s still shite ;)

No need for a Salah thread as he is such an unbelievable lazy bastard who only scores when he feels like(and just keeps breaking Club records :rolleyes: ) he has upset the Club and fans(of other teams) by being a Muslim and posting photos of his Christmas tree....
Scoring goals and playing well for us whilst integrating into our culture by celebrating Christmas has proved to be the final straw for many "outraged twiterati(i.e. twats)" and Boris johnson has demanded that Salah be sold immediately to some Picanini club.

This is one of the worst posts I've ever read in the Football Forum, and I read Dreamy, binerrrmial, Mors and RedNinja posts

Insane that he is yet to score at home.

Having said that, him not scoring at home has made no difference anyway as we are yet to drop points at home.

It's his away goals that have been so vital this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom