• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Firmino

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are idiots doing discussing 'badness' and talking about Peter Beardsley and Roberto Firmino?

Just stop

Check out the flabby melt
8d7fc891d50d7108c472d163a57b841b.jpg

He's basically won this thing all on his own.

Two games, two winning goals, Champions.

Can't argue with that
I know, but I just love this like/hate thoughts you have about the player.

I think the issue you raised about his recent performances leading up to the tournament is valid, but as I have said before he has only become the player everyone else loves because of the other two players around him who have pace. When they are not on form then Firmino is not that effective.

He's basically won this thing all on his own.

Two games, two winning goals, Champions.

Can't argue with that

Absolutely, top scorer too ha.

He had a chance at the start of each half but it was 3rd time a charm.

Mane again making the difference too. He’s so fucking good it must be soul destroying for other fans,

I was kinda a glad it was Firmino that scored, will ease the South Americans knowing it was one their own that fucked them.

If paradise was half as twice as heaven that you take me to
Who needs paradise, coz Bobby scored two

Liverpool has played this tournament 4 times, including our European cup winner teams in the 80's, and Firmino have scored 2/3rds of all our goals ever.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't like Firmino in real life... But I'm sure glad he's a Liverpool football player. I like him plenty in a red shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom