• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Southampton (H) - FA Cup - Wed 20:00

Light work in the end and an utterly bizarre game of football. There was some good pressing from us at times but the way Southampton (aka Quad Killers) kept giving the ball away just added to the feeling we weren’t watching top level football (or anything close to it).

Anyways, Klopp should find some 13 year olds for the next game… let’s see how far we can take this.

Is this just a blip thing like Leeds 20 years ago under O’Leary - or do we actually have hundreds of dollars worth of emerging talent here?

Is this just a blip thing like Leeds 20 years ago under O’Leary - or do we actually have hundreds of dollars worth of emerging talent here?
No wonder they want Michael Edwards back in. We could probably buy Bournemouth outright for a couple of these players

Ridiculous set of games coming up...

Forest
Sparta
City
Sparta
United

Win all those and recover back some players and we could be in for something really special...

We might be blessed by the various injuries as at least 4 of our kids looks like they can go into our first team squad - Bradley, Quansah, Clark & Danns.

I imagine we might send one of Clark or McConnell on loan. I really like Clark in midfield. Danns looks likely but composed.

Nice postponement of Everton. Look forward to seeing some of these players get a chance at Old Trafford.

Ridiculous set of games coming up...

Forest
Sparta
City
Sparta
United

Win all those and recover back some players and we could be in for something really special...
Not arsed re Sparta. Just win the fucking league

We might be blessed by the various injuries as at least 4 of our kids looks like they can go into our first team squad - Bradley, Quansah, Clark & Danns.

I imagine we might send one of Clark or McConnell on loan. I really like Clark in midfield. Danns looks likely but composed.

Nice postponement of Everton. Look forward to seeing some of these players get a chance at Old Trafford.
Yeah agree. McConnell trudges around the pitch - he doesn't seem to have any pace. I really like Clark however.

I think Clark really grew into this game. He really does look the part. Danns is a finisher, no doubt.
Yeah I didn't see much first half (tho I missed the first bit) but agree he really came into it. Wonder who starts v Forest since McConnell came off

Man United vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Leicester
Man City vs Newcastle
Wolves vs Coventry

All Manchester final?

The defence is good. Midfield OK. Attack looks lacking in goal threat. Wish Danns was starting.
Yeah I loved what I saw of Danns before this game - hence why I wanted him to start. But that was fantastic. What a finish(es).

Back
Top Bottom