• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What is acceptable and what requires Slott to be sacked?

Acceptable target

• Challenging for the league

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Top 4 finish

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • Top 6 finish

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Top 8 finish + domestic cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If Alonso wants to come - then only retain Slott if he wins league or CL

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Because I can't help myself 😀

View attachment 3551

So if we ignore the autopost bot. Then Jono is 2nd, Dreamie is 11th and bluebell is 20th (one below me!)
It does sort of explain why the volume of posts have dropped over the last few years - look at that list

Five of that top ten are now very occasional posters; Jono, LTW, Oncy, FFF, SuMo.
Two have disappeared; Ross and RedHorizon2

Leaving just Rurik, Froggie and Modo as still active

We are a quiet bunch these days.

It does sort of explain why the volume of posts have dropped over the last few years - look at that list

Five of that top ten are now very occasional posters; Jono, LTW, Oncy, FFF, SuMo.
Two have disappeared; Ross and RedHorizon2

Leaving just Rurik, Froggie and Modo as still active

We are a quiet bunch these days.
You think Redhorizon2 has disappeared?

You think @Redhorizon2 has disappeared?
Well .... that ID last posted seriously in 2017 and last logged in in 2020. So yes, unless you are suggesting more than one ID (which does seem to be a thing here!)

Well .... that ID last posted seriously in 2017 and last logged in in 2020. So yes, unless you are suggesting more than one ID (which does seem to be a thing here!)
I assume you have the power to figure out what moniker they now go under.
If memory serves me right redhorizon2 wasn't their first incarnation either

The football forum is doing reasonably. There's only so much Liverpool content you can have. General football could be expanded further, but it's okay. The bigger problem is the General Chat. It feels like the majority do not visit or contribute to it. That could do with us all kick starting it and making an effort there.

The football forum is doing reasonably. There's only so much Liverpool content you can have. General football could be expanded further, but it's okay. The bigger problem is the General Chat. It feels like the majority do not visit or contribute to it. That could do with us all kick starting it and making an effort there.
If only more people played in the Xpert eleven league which is the most active thread in General chat

I'll have a look for next season. The issue is I've given up on my FF team by October
Our season finishes in a couple of weeks time.
I'll prompt you then. It doesn't take too much time but you can put more in if you like it. Loads have tried. Not everyone stays the course

Top 4 would be decent.

I'd have taken that at the beginning of last season on the basis of it being a transition season with a new midfield, but then we went and did good and I got all excited and it felt like a bit of a let down cos we pulled a mega fit bird and then jizzed in our pants.

This season is transition again. Top 4 is sort of a "must have" because of everything that comes with it, but to be honest I think if it looks like there's a coherent strategy and style of playing, and it looks like people know what the plan is and how to execute it, then leeway will be given.

So it doesn't have to be a mega fit bird, just a pretty face and puts out. Swallows and the odd trip to Cadbury's World is a Brucie bonus

Mmmm viking pussy
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom