• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thomas Lemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal target Malcolm, 20. (Twenty)

632314178.jpg
Its not actually funny anymore. He is at least 21.

Our fans have said this before under Klopp.

Mane not worth the price.

Ox not worth the price.

He might not be worth £90m now, but could Klopp make him a £90m player+, given he improved Mane, Salah, Coutinho, Firmino, Lallana & now Ox... the prospect of an improved Lemar under Klopp is pretty exciting.

If Klopp thinks he's worth paying for, I think given his history of attacking signings for us (& Dortmund) & more importantly how he improves those players, we really shouldn't worry about the price.

Yes we all baulked at the prices of Mané and Ox and Klopp seems to have worked his magic. Sometimes these risks are worth taking. But not always. Where’s the same magic wand with regards to Karius? Or Klavan? Granted, that’s only two players, but this is £90 mills worth of risk. £90 mill.
On a player who’s hardly setting the world alight.
£30-40 mill, yeh go for it. But £90million? Not for me

Yes we all baulked at the prices of Mané and Ox and Klopp seems to have worked his magic. Sometimes these risks are worth taking. But not always. Where’s the same magic wand with regards to Karius? Or Klavan? Granted, that’s only two players, but this is £90 mills worth of risk. £90 mill.
I thought it was now universally recognised that Klavan is the next Beckenbauer

Did you read the article or read the stupid click-bate title and get to the moron-style conclusion?
Read the article...and more sites reporting the same. My conclusions are always correct. You must be upset ? probably wanted us to throw 90M coming from a shit league ? -- we can take him off the list now ... his inner intentions have been reported.

I wouldn't pay any attention to this article, meaningless bollocks.

@Glen C, I agree with you - even though I like Lemar very much he clearly hasn't done enough to warrant anything close to £90M fee. That was pure extortion on Monaco's part and I'm glad we didn't want to reward them for being assholes. I thnk we'll come back for him in the summer for something similar to what was discussed last summer (around £65-70M, which is still way too much, but at least you can justify it by where the "market" is).
Yeah spot on Rurikbird I can't disagree with any of that.

Doesn't look the club are willing to pay that either, so everyone is happy.

Sessignon is the one we should throw money at, rather spend £30m+ on him than anyone else we are linked with

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. If he was in the premier league, everyone would be comparing him to Bale.

We should structure a deal where Fulham keep the player until the end of the season, if they get promoted, we compensate them, and also give them a chance to loan him for the season again.

£37m.

Max.
Read that they beat PSG and the Fekir guy scored a goal from 30 yards out. Seen some some clips now on youtube. Yeah i would go with your valuation....but if you add French delusion premium plus its us premium you then come to a figure of 65-75 M

Read that they beat PSG and the Fekir guy scored a goal from 30 yards out. Seen some some clips now on youtube. Yeah i would go with your valuation....but if you add French delusion premium plus its us premium you then come to a figure of 65-75 M

And the, "otherwise guaranteed to go to Arsenal because of the French link" premium, it'd definitely be £65m-£75m

Was not in the squad tonight, which proceeded to send Twitter into meltdown

Apparently we have sent in a bid

You can sorta see why on this one. They were playing Lyon, that's a big game over them ways. Not even on the bench... Normally means he's on the move. I don't mean he's coming here but I can see why the conclusions are what they are.

Yep.. £65m to show willing to the fans and all that.
Ok thats great... so based on what we were told about re investing coutinho money...does that mean we can only spend a little bit of that OR we only actually got 65M ? -- fucking knobs and yes I do get we may not value him at 90M but hey...thats the market and we are cocks for not having a replacement. If things go bad this season then its all in FSG and Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom