• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thomas Lemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't, so if the fee changes, and I think it will, we should then go in. £55million with £15million add ons.

He doesn't, so if the fee changes, and I think it will, we should then go in. £55million with £15million add ons.
You're opti-mystic.

No way Monaco let him go for £70m unless that £55m is a lump sum and the £15m is guaranteed. I reckon we'd need to add another 5-10 of challenging add-ons for Monaco to consider. 90 down to 55 is too much.

Not playing or in the squad again for their top of the table clash

Monaco being prick teasers?

Allegedly Arsenal are back in the game and are prepared to meet Monaco asking price

Last edited:
Monaco Vice President states this evening that Lemar that will not be sold regardless of whether a bid comes in this January.

We should be going all out for Sessignon. But as usual. We are shit.. I wonder if Ayre is back pulling the strings.

Does it really matter - probably not - we have had nearly the entire month or rather longer to be ready to replace Cuntinho - but nothing was done. With the two long gaps between our last two games we could have got someone in and got them ready but like the other thread title "We are fucking cock suckers, and dickheads"

He's apparently made it known that we are his first choice.

Yeah - but he dreams about Barcalona - so of course we are his first choice. Liverpool FC - the place to get your pass to Barcalona !!! yipeee !! - he can go fuck himself, I would rather we spent 40-50M on some player who needs a bit of Klopp magic and becomes as good as Salah/Mane/Firmino - anything more I expect the final product and no less. Besides - I don't know how can we trust a player from the shit league he plays for. Look at that guy from Monaco who United bought - good but not that good or consistent - and apparently still developing after all this time. At what price can we say that we expect the final product these days ? - It's a joke.

Yeah - but he dreams about Barcalona - so of course we are his first choice. Liverpool FC - the place to get your pass to Barcalona !!! yipeee !! - he can go fuck himself, I would rather we spent 40-50M on some player who needs a bit of Klopp magic and becomes as good as Salah/Mane/Firmino - anything more I expect the final product and no less. Besides - I don't know how can we trust a player from the shit league he plays for. Look at that guy from Monaco who United bought - good but not that good or consistent - and apparently still developing after all this time. At what price can we say that we expect the final product these days ? - It's a joke.

£142m

So that's a no on Lemar?

So that's a no on Lemar?
Think its too much of a risk. The price they are asking for would be first teamer price. All we know is that he had a great season last season...not produced the same this season. And he had a great season in a shit league.

Is he even that good? Like, is he better than Lallana? Forget I asked that. Is he just flavour of the month? Is it just us and Arsenal that are after him? We know why Wenger likes him. And he is probably 30. Ultimately we don’t need him as we all know what areas need to be addressed 1st, so we will defo be signing him for 120m. Can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom