• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thomas Lemar

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the independent:

Monaco manager Jardim has previously said the club have no intention of letting Lemar leave this month but, after crashing out of the Champions Leagueand seemingly having little hope in retaining their Ligue 1 title, he has changed his tone and admitted “the situation can change”.

“You know how crazy the transfer window is... a club like Monaco cannot say no,” Jardim said. “We haven’t discussed anything with Lemar because he already knows what we want. If I stay at Monaco for 10 years I would want Lemar to stay for 10 years.

“Today the market is open. You know very well how crazy the market is. There are offers that happen that a club like Monaco can’t say no to.

Again another mistake by our great club in those years - as soon as McMannaman left we should have gone out to Brazil and signed him or one of his compatriots - I think Boro signed him for something between 5-7M - a fee that we could have well afforded back then but decided to be the Liverpool of old - you know - knowing better than everyone else and so the spice bitches continued. How can we go on like this - 28 fucking years of shit, and now we lose our best players because we cannot win shit because every manager we have had just cannot get or fix the missing pieces to create a title winning squad. Now we have to compete with petro-dollar clubs and clubs abroad funded by their regional governments in Spain and Germany.

This Thomas Lemar character - I don't feel comfortable paying shed loads of money from some player who has never been tested outside of France - I mean its a shit league and players their never really develop into world class talent unless they play some time in Italy. Really worry about where we are heading if we sign him - I just get this feeling we are going to sign a player that may not be able to produce in the PL. Especially if its something like 70M plus. Lord help us.

Ya Hazard never really made it did he?

Ya Hazard never really made it did he?

He was an exception to the rule - but personally when you have a player that can score form outside the box like he could, run with the ball with the pace he does, and dribble with the ball like he does at pace, and does it consistently - then there is no doubt that the kid will be a worldy. Regards Lemar - reports are that he ain't having a great season so far - so maybe our lot are having second thoughts.

I do wonder if Klopp is waiting to see how well we do against Man City to make a final decision if a new player is required. You all know my low risk low fee strategy - which is Lucas Moura - I think he would be OK - found out that he is 25 years old so there is a strong chance we could get a good 2.5 years out of him before Barca come calling. I think he could be a worldy for us, and we need to show case some of our players for the world cup - he will definitely make the brazil team if he does well plus we need company for Firminio.

He was an exception to the rule - but personally when you have a player that can score form outside the box like he could, run with the ball with the pace he does, and dribble with the ball like he does at pace, and does it consistently - then there is no doubt that the kid will be a worldy. Regards Lemar - reports are that he ain't having a great season so far - so maybe our lot are having second thoughts.

I do wonder if Klopp is waiting to see how well we do against Man City to make a final decision if a new player is required. You all know my low risk low fee strategy - which is Lucas Moura - I think he would be OK - found out that he is 25 years old so there is a strong chance we could get a good 2.5 years out of him before Barca come calling. I think he could be a worldy for us, and we need to show case some of our players for the world cup - he will definitely make the brazil team if he does well plus we need company for Firminio.

Drogba?

Oh God not him - never really liked him but yeah he was class but I have to ask - do you think he was good because Mourinho played him to his strengths, because at the time I don't think other teams played that way. He is a hard one - undoubted quality but I don't think his style would have suited just any team.

Oh God not him - never really liked him but yeah he was class but I have to ask - do you think he was good because Mourinho played him to his strengths, because at the time I don't think other teams played that way. He is a hard one - undoubted quality but I don't think his style would have suited just any team.

No my point is just because a player has only done it in France doesn't mean he'll be shite.

No my point is just because a player has only done it in France doesn't mean he'll be shite.
Actually 95% of times they will be shit coming into this league and and we Liverpool know this more than anyone because some of GH buys that were supposed to be the next Zidanne and next desailly.

FYI. You're arguing with Moron.
Generally my view on players are correct ... i have an honest opinion not based on youtube clips..based on evidence. The only thing i cannot predict is what goes on inside a players head.

As an example most people on here think our defence was shit before VVD ... but very few of you rarely ever gave any thought that they were left exposed by our midfield. Trying to get any praise out of any of you regarding Klavans performances prior to his match winning goal is was like sucking blood out of a rock.

Actually 95% of times they will be shit coming into this league and and we Liverpool know this more than anyone because some of GH buys that were supposed to be the next Zidanne and next desailly.

And not only next Zidane... some where even supposed to be Zidane.

Do you think Zidane and Dessailly would have been shit for us?

Generally my view on players are correct ... i have an honest opinion not based on youtube clips..based on evidence. The only thing i cannot predict is what goes on inside a players head.

As an example most people on here think our defence was shit before VVD ... but very few of you rarely ever gave any thought that they were left exposed by our midfield. Trying to get any praise out of any of you regarding Klavans performances prior to his match winning goal is was like sucking blood out of a rock.
I’d say the majority of this site has been saying our midfield leave our defenders exposed not since Klopp but since the Rodgers days. You’re going completely mental here.

This is the player we should be going after. I say, buy him now, let him stay with Monaco until the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom