• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

What the actual fuck is Richard Hughes doing? At least sign a youth player so we know you're alive...

@bluebell - whats the word on the streets man ? Who is likely to join LFC , please no Frimpong please no.
There's nothing on the streets. We have to resolve contracts with Trent, Robbo, VVD and Salah. Is Diaz staying or going? They'll probably get a RW and a CB (at some point). I keep mentioning Frimpong because a) he is very versatile b) he is Dutch and HG c) He is very good.
We have a new coach and probably a new system, and everyone gets a clean slate
@moron name your ideal realistic signings and try to fit them in a Slot squad. Where do you play Trent next season if Bradley is playing RB? Who plays in the double pivot in a MF of 3? You could look at LB but you would have to get rid of Tsimikas or Robbo. Normally, I am one of the first shouting for signings, but this pre-season you have to give the youth a chance before making signings, well thats my pov.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXx1d1rwPO0

Frimpong has looked lightweight and below top class every time I’ve seen play (which isn’t that much to be fair)..

What the actual fuck is Richard Hughes doing? At least sign a youth player so we know you're alive...

He has the sale internet provider as @Judge Jules - so he’s still waiting for his computer to be connected so that he can upgrade Windows ‘98.

I don’t think they have the internet in Bournemouth.

There's nothing on the streets. We have to resolve contracts with Trent, Robbo, VVD and Salah. Is Diaz staying or going? They'll probably get a RW and a CB (at some point). I keep mentioning Frimpong because a) he is very versatile b) he is Dutch and HG c) He is very good.
We have a new coach and probably a new system, and everyone gets a clean slate
@moron name your ideal realistic signings and try to fit them in a Slot squad. Where do you play Trent next season if Bradley is playing RB? Who plays in the double pivot in a MF of 3? You could look at LB but you would have to get rid of Tsimikas or Robbo. Normally, I am one of the first shouting for signings, but this pre-season you have to give the youth a chance before making signings, well thats my pov.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXx1d1rwPO0

Ok @bluebell - Frimpong aint all that, many of those players in the German league look good onlynin that league and if they played here they would have a tough time. Also, just like RM did not want to sign Bobby when he became available for free (Vini tried to get him to join asking the president of RM) , RM decided getting Bobby would mean too many Brazil players in the squad....so I really domt want to add another Dutch player.

Im terms of what I want, I have stated LCB, DM, and RW. Who they should be ... I dont know.

I would like Diaz to leave, I think Cody Gakpo should have that position. Diaz does not give us either the assist or goals of a prime Mane.

Happy with Diaz to leave. He can’t make a pass and runs into blind alleys all the time.

Happy with Gakpo and Gordon as left side options and Gakpo/Salah covering Nunez in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom