• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

I think we may get Frimpong (probably the only signing where I and @moron have disagreed on) which will give us width on the RW. If the Holland's answer to Chris Evans stays, it wouldn't make sense to get another CB on top... And you'd only get LB if one of our current LB leave
Goodbye Tsimi and thanks!

Not convinced about van den Berg. I know he's done well elsewhere but that doesn't make him LFC first team standard.

That said, I wouldn't go in for Calafiori either. I never quite trust the hype that builds up around the latest Flavour of the Month.
Not convinced? Have you seen that much of him to make that call JJ?

Well, I'm not making a hard and fast call yet. "Not convinced" means just that - I know the clubs he's played for have rated him and I don't dismiss that but (a) they've not been LFC level and (b), the admittedly few times I have seen him in the red shirt, I wasn't hugely impressed, besides which he *has* been continuously loaned out even when we've been a bit short at CB and that rings a bit of an alarm bell for me.

I don't watch Bayer but is Frimpong any good because I kept reading about him. Didn't realize he is Dutch as well and if he is that shit hot, why didn't he play any part in the semis?

Of the four of five times I've seen Levekusen then decent rather then great was my impression. Plays with his head up, unselfish, decent dribbling and control, fast but not rapid, finishing is meh, works hard defensively.

He's getting two goal contributions in every five games which is reasonable for a player of his age. If we want a decent attacking rotation option for Salah/Bradley/Trent then
Frimpong is a fine option at that price. It beats lumping Elliott out there and can keep Salah on his toes. He won't replace Mos goals, though.

Bakayoko gives me the fizz more than Frimpong.

Of the four of five times I've seen Levekusen then decent rather then great was my impression. Plays with his head up, unselfish, decent dribbling and control, fast but not rapid, finishing is meh, works hard defensively.

He's getting two goal contributions in every five games which is reasonable for a player of his age. If we want a decent attacking rotation option for Salah/Bradley/Trent then
Frimpong is a fine option at that price. It beats lumping Elliott out there and can keep Salah on his toes. He won't replace Mos goals, though.

I kinda disagree, Frimpong is a speed merchant and his control at speed isn't great.
I personally think he's overrated.

fizz or jizz?

I can't see how Frimpong would fit into a team with the two best right backs in the league, but I feel like he is a perfect Arne Slot team player.

Rapid, unselfish, untiring, and loves a cutback and a low hard cross. Also looks pretty two-footed so maybe he can be a Salah replacement in time.

Back
Top Bottom